• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Agreed. I reckon he doesn't give a shiit and is 100% off in the Summer. His body language is that of a different man. Looks frustrated and disinterested.

Looks massively annoyed that there isn't anyone in the middle making themselves available for the easy pass.

It hasn't helpes that when we haave worked a few opportunities, dembele either holds the pass too long and loses it. In fairness I'm not trying to single him out as a lot look out of sorts, but we need some type of spark in that area of the pitch and cant see where it willl come from..

It's a good job Hughton made another odd team selection. If it had been Hooper up front rather than Wolfswinkel, I think we'd be behind.

We looked like 11 ringers just enough to make a game rather than a team compete in a top professional level.

****ing nothing to lose we couldnt be worse than the first half and they're never gonna score.

--------Adebayor Soldado--------
Chadli --Dembele Eriksen Lennon
Rose Vertonghen Dawson Naughton
-------------Lloris----------------

Not a very impressive performance from Spurs so far, but if we step things up in the second half we should win this as Norwich are very ordinary.

Defensively they are very decent. I don't think we're giving them fair credit. Everyone here expected a walkover? Last 3 games at home = 0 conceded for them. Held ManC to a draw.

If we win it will not be easy.

Hopefully more guile and solidity in midfield. All 3 chasing the game, lacking shape and not imposing any passing game on the opposition.

****ing nothing to lose we couldnt be worse than the first half and they're never gonna score.

We've already used a sub, can't use all three by 45 minutes, that'd be suicide with our injury record.

What happened to 4-4-2? Are we really so scared of Norwich that we have to set up defensively like we have?

I feel sorry for all the people worrying about the Liverpool result earlier. I'm sure there's still people still fooling themselves we can get top four.

At least after today we'll be able to focus on winning the EL - something we've actually got an outside chance of achieving

Agreed. I reckon he doesn't give a shiit and is 100% off in the Summer. His body language is that of a different man. Looks frustrated and disinterested.

Glad its not just me. I think if United/Milan/Madrid,etc come with an offer in Summer he will be off in a shot. I thought we had a future skipper during last season. Alas it looks to me like another top player will be on his way just like many have done before him

Turgid.

We need some pass and move, some interplay to work it forwards.

We had a massive chance when Lennon played a simple pass to Dembele who couldn't gather it in. That gives me hope, they were wide open and it was such a simple move.

I'd give them 10 mins to do more before making the changes. Paulinhio off first for Eriksen and then maybe Solkdado on.

Where is Defoe??? Is he injured as well?

Defensively they are very decent. I don't think we're giving them fair credit. Everyone here expected a walkover? Last 3 games at home = 0 conceded for them. Held ManC to a draw.

If we win it will not be easy.

Hopefully more guile and solidity in midfield. All 3 chasing the game, lacking shape and not imposing any passing game on the opposition.

I dont think anyone was expecting an easy win, but surely we're entitled to a team with tactics and a philosophy?

I can't handle many more halves of pure insipid dross.

I feel so so sorry or those forking out on tickets.

we should at least have enough quality to entertain the fans.

Are you mad? That'd mean Sherwood taking Bentaleb off. Not going to happen.

Back