• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

At least Dawson in playing 8-[

Fair enough what Tim says there; really is no point in having a squad if you not going to use it.

Just hope we can attack with enough purpose. And not concede too much space in front of the defence. And not allow Norwich to drive straight through the middle. And Lloris times it well coming off his line. And that Naughton doesn't get exposed. And the Ade is up for it. And tha....

Seriously though, if I was the opposition manager I'd be fancying it big time getting at a defence including Naughton, Rose and Dawson.

Thats a bottom half line up at best...

I think Redmond will be their biggest dangerman. Need to keep him quiet, that could be half the battle. Not keen on that stat about Van Wolfswinkel not scoring since the opening day..will all know that means.

Had a dream Verts would score today, so I'm going for Norwich 1 (Van Wolfswinkel) Tottenham 1 (Vertonghen)

Capoue going off could actually help us. Eriksen might allow us to pass the ball more in the middle.

They need to get Chadli ready? Whats he been doing getting piissed on vodka playing xbox?

Gotta give him a couple of espresso's and a line of charlie?

I don't get it, I really don't!!

Back