• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you aware that pubs are open during the week and that is it easy to pop into one before a night game? And some football fans don't need alcohol to be aggressive and ready to fight.

Absolutely, but a days drinking lowers the bar for the others, there is a reason the old firm is always a lunchtime ko

Absolutely, but a days drinking lowers the bar for the others, there is a reason the old firm is always a lunchtime ko
I give in. The draw was fixed so that we could play chelsea twice instead of maybe play them once to dampen the tension between the fans. Give opposing supporters who have hated each other quality time of an evening (twice) to sit down calmly beneath starry skies and start to understand that we are all people who have suffered traumas and have fears and anxieties. This was the animosity between the clubs will disappear and the healing will begin.

I give in. The draw was fixed so that we could play chelsea twice instead of maybe play them once to dampen the tension between the fans. Give opposing supporters who have hated each other quality time of an evening (twice) to sit down calmly beneath starry skies and start to understand that we are all people who have suffered traumas and have fears and anxieties. This was the animosity between the clubs will disappear and the healing will begin.
And then kick their heads in, yeah?

Solid performance

That save from Gazza in half time was match winning in my view.

1-1 at half time and it’s completely different.

MOM for me for that

I started watching that ATV brick and turned it off after a few seconds. It is just the same rubbish over and over. Maybe when it started I got a bit of joy from their misery but now it is just boring.

Why they don't play Ozil instead of Iwobi is a bit of a mystery to me. Iwobi is crap, doesn't score or create. At least Ozil might do something, even if he is a lazy pussy. Still, phuck 'em!

Why they don't play Ozil instead of Iwobi is a bit of a mystery to me. Iwobi is crap, doesn't score or create. At least Ozil might do something, even if he is a lazy pussy. Still, phuck 'em!

I assumed he was playing going on his normal performances

Back