• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don’t think it’s ever happened has it?

Not to my knowledge. And with bad blood between Spurs and Chelsea, and with the problems between the sets of supporters, is it a shock that the teams are kept apart for the Final?

I think the draw is fixed to ensure minimum trouble on Final day.

Not to my knowledge. And with bad blood between Spurs and Chelsea, and with the problems between the sets of supporters, is it a shock that the teams are kept apart for the Final?

So it's better to have TWO definite games between two clubs who hate each other than one possible game?

Not at all, but they should be honest about it.

Men against boys tonight. Looked like far the superior team. Really hoping there is no social media nonsense from our players, just a bit of ‘on to the next’ as if it was any normalWednesday for us.

So it's better to have TWO definite games between two clubs who hate each other than one possible game?

Well I’d imagine it’s better than having a Cup Final. Though I see your point, but it’s strange that so often the teams are drawn together in the Semi Final.

Men against boys tonight. Looked like far the superior team. Really hoping there is no social media nonsense from our players, just a bit of ‘on to the next’ as if it was any normal Wednesday for us.

Alli was asked after the match if there were going to be selfies, and he just gave the calmest "we need to focus on the next game" and yada yada professional footballer rhetoric. It was beautiful. :D

Men against boys tonight. Looked like far the superior team. Really hoping there is no social media nonsense from our players, just a bit of ‘on to the next’ as if it was any normal Wednesday for us.

Me too. We haven’t won anything yet. We beat a team that we should be beating. We have a better team now than they do, and it’s about time that we started to show that in matches against them on a consistent basis.

It is if the two games take place on a week night rather than giving them all day Sunday to imbibe
Are you aware that pubs are open during the week and that is it easy to pop into one before a night game? And some football fans don't need alcohol to be aggressive and ready to fight.

Back