• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope that we can absolutely smash these bastards
Yes indeed, hopefully Kane shoots so hard from his own half, it bursts right through 24 of their sternums, killing their whole team and subs bench and coaching staff instantly and dribbles slowly over the line, past the outstretched corpses on their goal line.

buffalo-girl-riding-grass-thailand.jpg

It’s the most dismal and alienating custard pic I’ve ever seen. Sadness in her eyes. Some sort of custard hostage, waiting for a Stockholm syndrome that she just can’t quite muster.

Should have been saved for an under-14s friendly.
It feels a tad extravagant getting the custard out on a weekday evening. However, I quite like it. Akin to using the best silver service with a quick cheese sandwich on a Saturday afternoon.

We absolutely have to win this to at least stop the "two wins in 17 days" and "North London forever Red" memes you know that are being lined up.

I think we just can't change our game to suit him, our play is based around interchanging positions and movement off the ball which he doesnt have and most of our players first thought is to pass rather than hit it long into the middle.

Worth watching this one. With the united job and the perennial 'need to win a trophy' this press confrence turns into a bit of a review of his time with us. All positive and reinforces his strong ethics. We're lucky to have him.

Take away line "it took Sir Alex 6 years to win the title, so still early for me!"

Last edited:
Back