• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think he ever could as he doesn’t have a brain
It’s been why clubs have let him go before

Only Barca let him go no?

You don’t need a brain, just good coaching. Part of his issue is his speed - he can’t shoot or pass the ball well enough always as he’s moving so fuking fast! Hazard for example didn’t dribble at top speed most of the time but when a defender came back at him he’d have an extra boost in the locker to move away. Slowing down when shooting and crossing is a simple thing that would (has) helped Traore. I thought he was pretty effective for them, he laid the ball off as he tended to be surrounded when he got to our box. If it had been Son or Kane getting those passes we’d have been down a goal at least.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Only Barca let him go no?

You don’t need a brain, just good coaching. Part of his issue is his speed - he can’t control the ball well enough always as he’s moving so fuking fast! Hazard for example didn’t dribble at top speed most of the time but when a defender came back at him he’d have an extra boost in the locker to move away. Also slowing down when shooting and crossing is a simple thing that would (has) helped Traore. I thought he was pretty effective for them, he laid the ball off as he tended to be surrounded when he got to our box. If it had been Son or Kane getting those passes we’d have been down a goal at least.

Villa did too
His issue is his technique with the ball isn’t good
And he doesn’t know when to pass
He had a purple patch last season and looked a world beater
Then people reasoned just let him have the ball

Villa did too
His issue is his technique with the ball isn’t good
And he doesn’t know when to pass
He had a purple patch last season and looked a world beater
Then people reasoned just let him have the ball

Villa sold him to Boro no?

That is it for me: from early in his career you could see he has ability. His consistency is the issue. But he can control the ball, dribbling exceptionally well, at speeds most can’t run at without the ball! He can shoot he can pass but as outlined above he needs to improve this side of his game. Would love to see him feeding Kane. Kane would have a field day.

Villa sold him to Boro no?

That is it for me: from early in his career you can see he has ability. His consistency is the issue. But he can control the ball dribbling exceptionally well, at speeds most can’t run without the ball. He can shoot he can pass but as outlined above he needs to improve this side of his game. Would love to see him feeding Kane. Kane would have a field day.

Yep
They key him go as he wasn’t good enough

Maybe this site got it wrong? https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adama-traore/transfers/spieler/204103

Edit: okay thought you were saying he was released. He actually sold for decent money, wasn’t it when villa were relegated

Yep
They thought he was awful at Villa
He was signed by sherwood
I’ll add .. I wanted him at Barca. I saw him play a youth game and he blinding. Had a shocking though but was so quick
But it was a £5m deal then. Sherwood wanted him too when he was here
But the guys got no finesse and we need guile
It’s a blunt weapon IMO

I always thought he should try emulating Hazard. Play on the left and cut in to shoot on his right foot. Or get down the wing and cross on his weaker foot. He is a unique player. I don’t think he works-out any more than other players it’s just his natural physiology. A shame that someone like Poch didn’t get hold of him a few years back, he could have developed into a devastating forward.

He came through the Barcelona youth system. If they couldn't train his brain no one ever will. I actually remember watching bits of him as a 16 year and for Barca B, at that age he looked like he could be a real problem but he's just never developed any composure.

He came through the Barcelona youth system. If they couldn't train his brain no one ever will. I actually remember watching bits of him as a 16 year and for Barca B, at that age he looked like he could be a real problem but he's just never developed any composure.

He looked just fine to me yesterday. Could have had a number of assists.

Snap
He wasn’t as big but was rapid
I’ll tell you a similar player who looked decent but crap as an adult... CHO and also throw in RLC

I'd say full time athletes programmed by caches to do specific functions. I'd also say that covers most professional sports people.

As playing life is about 3 years on average and actual playing time is 11 minutes doesnt seem very full time. A footballer would probably play as much time as an NFL career in a month.

Back