• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Hilarious watching Pardew and Redknapp looking all sad and mopey at the half. According to them, West Ham are losing to themselves. Nuffink bright or positive about how we launch counter attacks and see Spurs players move quickly and smartly into the right places to get scoring chances.

No, it's all about a bunch of dough-headed losers getting it wrong. Not a wonder why these two are readily available to talk about football. Not a chance they'll be actually involved.

Sissoko and Sonny occupying the same spaces - they keep running into each other or assuming the ball is going to the other.

Hilarious watching Pardew and Redknapp looking all sad and mopey at the half. According to them, West Ham are losing to themselves. Nuffink bright or positive about how we launch counter attacks and see Spurs players move quickly and smartly into the right places to get scoring chances.

No, it's all about a bunch of dough-headed losers getting it wrong. Not a wonder why these two are readily available to talk about football. Not a chance they'll be actually involved.

We get this week in week out, its always that the other team doesnt turn up and its too easy for us. Happens 30 times a season though...

In a season with no utter brick house team West Ham could go down.

They are useless.

This is a walk in the park, whilst they are struggling to keep up.

Mark Noble is a championship player

Really poor attitude from our team this 2nd half, a good wake up call for them to not take things for granted.

I'm absolutely gutted - I went to drink some wine and found a fly doing the backstroke in it. Dirty bugger. Had to pour the whole glass down the sink. Whose fault was the goal, I need goats to scape

Back