• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion ***

All the shape and movement from our better performances this season was totally absent there.

I think on that first half showing Soldado has to be given a chance in place of Ade. If he's not going to get a look in even on a day like this he may as well pack up and go home.

hmm, not a great half

we really need to do everything quicker, the holes are there we just need to stop taking that extra touch

ade needs a rocket up the ****, he's been atrocious

Would like to se Soldado on instead of Ade who has been poor all season. A better forward should have scored on Eriksens cross in the end.

Even the ref was keen to get the first half over with, blowing the whistle three seconds before 45 mins. Can't blame him.

All the shape and movement from our better performances this season was totally absent there.

I think on that first half showing Soldado has to be given a chance in place of Ade. If he's not going to get a look in even on a day like this he may as well pack up and go home.

agreed. even if he isnt scoring, soldado has more creativity in his ear than adebayor and thats more important especially if ade isnt even looking like scoring. might aswell play with 9 men

Need to give Soldado more of a chance, Ade is not the answer.

Wouldn't mind seeing Lennon come on either to help stretch things.

Looks like he's picking up the Dawson lack of composure/hoof it mantel.

I thought both of our centre backs were all t sea throughout the entire half. Seriously disappointing that.

strange thing is, Kaboul never used to be a hoof the ball player, was always more of a ball player. no idea what happened.

Need to give Soldado more of a chance, Ade is not the answer.

Wouldn't mind seeing Lennon come on either to help stretch things.

lennons been poor but i said same thing. get Eriksen on the left, get Lennon pace and work rate on the right and Lamela playing off Soldado.

Not to worry lads, we are winning on possession stats!, seriously though we could have AVB in charge based on this performance - slow, sleepy and no energy or pace in attack. Where is the evidence of our extra training or high pressing and closing down? I know it will take time to bed in a new system but surely you must be implementing it to do this...

Well that half was as bad as anything under AVB or Sherwood. Total and utter drivel.

To a man, we realy are a dull dull team. Even in the wilderness years of mid table obscurity we still had players who would excite and peform on a regular basis. I see that starting line up and I predicted a dull goal less first half. I look at the bench for inspiration and see nothing.

We are going backwards.

Chiriches should have his contract ripped up and Verts introduced.

Ade off for not turning up for Soldado.

Lennon for Chadi so we can actually have some width to open up the space in the middle.

First half ratings

Lloris - 7

Dier - 6
Kaboul - 5
Chiriches - 3
Rose - 6
Capoue - 6
Dembele - 5
Lamela - 5
Eriksen - 6
Chadli - 5
Ade - 4

half time ratings:

lloris - 7

dier - 6
kaboul - 6
chiriches - 3
rose - 6

lamela - 6
capoue - 7
dembele - 6.5
eriksen- 5
chadli - 5

adebayor - 5

I'd say

Rose 7 - he and capoue were our effective transition into attack
Chadli 6 - many runs that wasn't picked up by midfielders
Ade 3 - he and chiriches make the perfect odd couple

Not to worry lads, we are winning on possession stats!, seriously though we could have AVB in charge based on this performance - slow, sleepy and no energy or pace in attack. Where is the evidence of our extra training or high pressing and closing down? I know it will take time to bed in a new system but surely you must be implementing it to do this...

strange isnt it, because weve seen it this year, just looks non existant today. Its a 100% team effort though and id like Poch to drag off players who arent in it for the team

agreed. even if he isnt scoring, soldado has more creativity in his ear than adebayor and thats more important especially if ade isnt even looking like scoring. might aswell play with 9 men

yeah. if ade doesnt look like scoring we have to get the more intelligent, superior footballer on. i really wanna see what solly could do with a confident lamela and eriksen around him.

the centre back pairing is atrocious though. west brom cant score all season and then start cutting us to ribbons.

looks like another thursday to sunday problem game even though we rested a lot of players midweek

interesting to see what poch does, looks like adebayor is not at the races so he should go off now

Back