• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion ***

I'd have Stambouli over Dembele

And Lamela-Eriksen-Chadli (though they are obviously interchangible). It's Chadli on the right that concerns me, as he's being effective getting close to Ade and chipping in with the goals. If you put him on his non-inverted side, you are forcing him away from goal.

Dembele has to start, he's pure quality on form, which he's shown glimpses of just recently, would also love to see him in the chadli role occasionally as well.

Still love these 2 vids, so thought I'd post them to get you in the mood, I'm buzzing for today COYS !!!

[video=youtube;rCk_MzbbLg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCk_MzbbLg0[/video]

[video=youtube;0tZ6AleCouk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZ6AleCouk&list=FLTcTePdLQ0mh_k-yWl1sh7A&index=13[/video]
Beautiful!!
One thing though has been buggering me for years; What on earth was VdV booked for after that penalty goal vs ****? I've been a ref for over 20 years, and I have seen that situation at least a hundred times,
and I still have absolutely no clue as to why he was booked..... Anyone?

I'm genuinely concerned that I'm going to get lost on Seven Sisters. It's a ****ing straight road, and I'll be with thousands of Spurs fans, right? How can I get lost.... Ugh, I can get lost.....

You can get somewhat lost if you take the wrong exit at the tube station (and end up in a side street to High Road), so try to follow a few yids when you get off the tube, just to be sure. I usually watch a game or two a season, and can never remember which exit to take at the tube station. :p

Beautiful!!
One thing though has been buggering me for years; What on earth was VdV booked for after that penalty goal vs ****? I've been a ref for over 20 years, and I have seen that situation at least a hundred times,
and I still have absolutely no clue as to why he was booked..... Anyone?

He told the scummers to shhhhhhh! Got booked for winding them up.

Used to do it a lot the absolute geezer.

Tottenham to win 4-1

Lamela to get two.. Eriksen with a free kick. Vertonghen with his head.

Kaboul makes another error.

COYS..

wondering if the police presence will be bigger around Archway, luckily I don't go round that corner today.

I hope this lack of pace is something that will be addressed in jan, I don't even thing j-rod is blistering is he?

i was a chiriches fan but its dwindling. He is fifth choice centre half for me. Kabouls been alright

My river is about three minutes behind but I'd take off Dembele Kaboul and chiriches for bentaleb vertonghen and Naughton right now.

we're back! Wats been going on with the site today?

Chiriches is a complete abortion of a footballer. Nearly as bad as Kaboul. They have to be amongst the worst centre back pairings in the league.

Back