• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion*** Saturday 12th April 15:00

When was the last time we had an unchanged first 11? I know its brought about by injuries, but some stability should help our defence and team in general. Maybe two games in a row is too soon, but they can potentially build, improve on last game with the same team.

Paulinho and chadli as our "holding midfielders"?!? Oh boy... You just know dim Tim saw it worked on Monday and is like "it'll work again" then our midfield will get destroyed and open and he'll put sandro/bentaleb in next week.... He's so... Simple, so reactionary...

But let's hope west brom are as bad as Sunderland and it won't matter. 2 points behind the goons will be hilarious!

I have doubts about that central midfield away. I want to know whos job is it to watch Sessegnon playing between the lines?

Chadli was the one playing deep last time out with Paulinho always pushing on.
I cant see Paulinho having the the discipline to do a job defensively and I doubt Chadli is capable.

We cant have a situation where Chiriches has to come out to intercept Sessegnon leaving a huge gap behind.

If we're going to continue playing Eriksen out left then I'd much rather see Bentaleb and Veljkovic in central midfield than Paulinho and Chadli.

Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Sandro, Capoue, Dembele, Lamela, Soldado.

How exactly?

Yet nothing is ever said about our injury list in the media, I know AFC have a lot out but if Chelsea have 2 players out its yellow ticker time on SSN, does annoy me

Paulinho and chadli as our "holding midfielders"?!? Oh boy... You just know dim Tim saw it worked on Monday and is like "it'll work again" then our midfield will get destroyed and open and he'll put sandro/bentaleb in next week.... He's so... Simple, so reactionary...

But let's hope west brom are as bad as Sunderland and it won't matter. 2 points behind the goons will be hilarious!

From the looks of our bench, dembele, sandro and capoue are all out.

Besides, I thought you thought bentaleb was appalling?

Yeah yeah of course it's 'dim Tim' at his best. What would you do oh wise one considering our one holding midfielder Sandro is actually injured and Bentaleb has proved he is no holding midfielder?

Yeah yeah of course it's 'dim Tim' at his best. What would you do oh wise one considering our one holding midfielder Sandro is actually injured and Bentaleb has proved he is no holding midfielder?

Ignore him mate...all he does is moan about Sherwood regardless of the circumstances (the fact that our 3 holding midfielders are injured).

Bentaleb's more of a central midfielder than either of those though, he should be starting with Chad and Eriksen out wide.

Bentaleb's more of a central midfielder than either of those though, he should be starting with Chad and Eriksen out wide.

Benteleb is **** poor at playing the holding role...just atrocious. I'm finally hoping Tim is finally finding this out...although it took a while.

Back