• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC ***

City home and Wolves away ok sit in but Watford at home nope. Need to get on the ball and dominate. Need a CM that wants to get on the ball and play.
We don't play a midfield capable of this. It's all hard work and no guile. Was the same under Jose, was the same with Pitch once Eriksen had decided he was offski.

You all watching the same game as me?? Thought we have been very good and controlling the game so far. Dier has blocked everything coming in to the box.

it’s like people expect us to 4-0 up at HT, Watford have made it hard everyone behind the ball so we have had to work hard and wear them down hopefully creating more spaces in second half. We haven’t really looked too troubled so overall I’m happy so far

You all watching the same game as me?? Thought we have been very good and controlling the game so far. Dier has blocked everything coming in to the box.

it’s like people expect us to 4-0 up at HT, Watford have made it hard everyone behind the ball so we have had to work hard and wear them down hopefully creating more spaces in second half. We haven’t really looked too troubled so overall I’m happy so far

Yep, we’re looking good and positive against a team that’s pushing hard.

Patience has been rewarded.

We've been slow and ponderous on the ball. Forget 1 touch, forget 2 touch, more like 5 touch.
We aren't making decisive darting runs and pulling their defence around, we are walking and shrugging and thinking and waiting and laying it back and walking and jogging.
We need a spark, incisive 1-2, sprints, rotation of position, not this slow slow safety slow, swing it in, slow... pfft. Not a good display. Awful goalkeeping for the goal too.

a very bitty first half as watford defended in depth and narrow, we were stroking the ball around at ease, with Sarr testing Reggy. I feel Moura with his fast feet, and his direct approach would've been perfect for this, shame we don't have wingers to whip in the ball well, but then again it is packed in there and we've been a bit unlucky.

Nice and timely for Sonny to get the goal their goalie faffed it for me when I saw how direct Sonny was sending the ball in...

We just keep going, our defense is doing well and we grab another goal or two.

Back