• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Players we need to get rid of

lloris
Porro
Romero
Dier
Lenglet
Sanchez
Perisic
Hojberg
Lucas
Son
Tanganga

Get rid of them all and start over again. To think that people actually think Romero is world class is laughable.

I disagree with a few of them but dont forget the players we have out on loan. Half of them need to go too, but its just not feasible to get rid of so many players in one window. Its why we need to appoint a manager with at least a 3 year plan and seriously sort out our recruitment which has been generally woeful recently with a few exceptions

Going to ruin his legacy at this club if that is true, probably all flimflam.

Respect if it is true. If the argument was no-one taking ownership, I'd have done the same.

No GK should have to be under such bombardment.
Jacob Murphy long range shot actually hits the side netting when it goes in. It came two minutes after conceeding the second.
He wasn't good. But the defence are at fault.

Trippier and rose on tv just now, probably the last decent pairing we had, but they weren't good enough for us.

Respect if it is true. If the argument was no-one taking ownership, I'd have done the same.

No GK should have to be under such bombardment.
Jacob Murphy long range shot actually hits the side netting when it goes in. It came two minutes after conceeding the second.
He wasn't good. But the defence are at fault.

Would lose all respect for him if true. Yes it was a brickshow but he can’t affect anything from the sideline. You don’t abandon the club at that point. And he was far from blameless first half.

Players we need to get rid of

lloris
Porro
Romero
Dier
Lenglet
Sanchez
Perisic
Hojberg
Lucas
Son
Tanganga

Get rid of them all and start over again. To think that people actually think Romero is world class is laughable.

Porro needs time. Romero will come good again. Lenglet would be a decent backup. Højbjerg? Nah, he's one of few with a bit of fight in him. I'd never want to get rid of Son, although it might be time for it. Other than that, agreed!

Porro needs time. Romero will come good again. Lenglet would be a decent backup. Højbjerg? Nah, he's one of few with a bit of fight in him. I'd never want to get rid of Son, although it might be time for it. Other than that, agreed!

Fight lol, I've seen him stepped on without reply more than any CM than i care to remember - absolute carthorse

The atmosphere on Thursday will be interesting, epsecially if nothing has moved forward in terms of a new manager

Back