• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v The Pellets ***

I swear we have the most unintelligent bunch of players. None of them seem to be able to play a well timed or weighted pass. I cant stand Harry Winks but when theres no movement or anticipation in front of you now wonder he hardly makes a forward pass and dont even get me started on how long can I hold onto it before I am tackled Lamela

I swear we have the most unintelligent bunch of players. None of them seem to be able to play a well timed or weighted pass. I cant stand Harry Winks but when theres no movement or anticipation in front of you now wonder he hardly makes a forward pass and dont even get me started on how long can I hold onto it before I am tackled Lamela

Is anything okay [emoji2]?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm just pleased we don't have Sanchez in the mix right now on top of this.

Most of them are squad fillers though, and players who we'd be open to selling

Back