• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v The Pellets ***

Dele reminding us why we sung about him.

Hopefully the hunger and quality will show in our lads tonight the whole game. It is Wolfsberger but we must score goals and build confidence.

Oops our back lone got stretched there.

Begwijn is really winding me up. And Jenas reckons he is following instructions to go for goal. If he passed the ball we could have had a couple of chances at least

I can not get over the poor standard of referring. I assumed in the other leg it was due to home team advantage.

Is pretty clear that he is giving wolfsberger a helping hand because they are the lower ranked team. Starting to fcuk me off, I don't like corruption it effects this sense of fair play I have been indoctrinated with since childhood.

Back