• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City ***

Time to throw some teacups around in the changing room to wake people up. We don't look up for this at all. Swansea not glamorous enough after one win against a decent team in the Champions League?

I realize it is difficult to find openings the way Swansea are playing, but we have to try at least. Move the ball quicker, more movement off the ball. Get people in the box and put some crosses in. At least keep them under some sustained pressure. We're not even tiring them. They are basically standing still defending and not having any problems.

Put Llorente on for Sissoko. Sissoko hasn't been terrible, but he's never going to create anything against a team sitting deep. He's a waste of a man. It's tight in the middle, so we might have to use wide areas and put crosses in. Llorente can attack those crosses.

I think I'd go 4-2-3-1. Move Eriksen into CM so that we have someone there who can zip the ball around quickly. Verts at LB

Then if that doesn't work, bring Llorente on for Sissoko with Kane, Son and dele behind him

Time to throw some teacups around in the changing room to wake people up. We don't look up for this at all. Swansea not glamorous enough after one win against a decent team in the Champions League?

I realize it is difficult to find openings the way Swansea are playing, but we have to try at least. Move the ball quicker, more movement off the ball. Get people in the box and put some crosses in. At least keep them under some sustained pressure. We're not even tiring them. They are basically standing still defending and not having any problems.

Put Llorente on for Sissoko. Sissoko hasn't been terrible, but he's never going to create anything against a team sitting deep. He's a waste of a man. It's tight in the middle, so we might have to use wide areas and put crosses in. Llorente can attack those crosses.

Spot on. Personally would make changes now, but I think we know it will be at least 60/70min before we make a change.

Definitey would consider Llorente and Aurier for Sissoko and Trippier

So boring, my eyelids were drooping and I was nodding off. Come on FFS, get stuck in and really steam into them, don't just fanny about at half speed.

This has got 0-0 written all over it, they will be well happy with 0-0.

I can see Aurier on for Sissoko at some point.

Son needs to do things a litte quicker, in fact they all do.

Back