• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City ***

While speed never harms I'm not sure that is the main problem at the moment. It might be a match for Llorente to make his mark.

My thought was that we don't have much pace in our passing today - we're quite laborious. Therefore some pace from an attacker to run at them would help being some more tempo into our play

Meh. We've seen this so many times against the Swans.

Cannot get a breakthrough against 9 defenders... we need something strange like the 3 goals in 3 minutes last year, or a long range blast/fk.

Meh. We've seen this so many times against the Swans.

Cannot get a breakthrough against 9 defenders... we need something strange like the 3 goals in 3 minutes last year, or a long range blast/fk.

That's the challenge

We need to find a way to break down 10 men

HT 0-0. As others have said, laborious slow tempo. Created little apart from long range efforts. Need to get round them out wide. Aurier for Trippier please - and some one touch football would be nice.

I know we arent getting beat, but that was not good enough, or shall I say not urgent enough. That performance smacked of a team thinking, we dont need to worry we will score eventually, rather than making it happen.

Definitely hope we see Llorente sooner than later, maybe what we need tonight. Plus it would make a change an old-boy scoring for us against his former team, rather than the usual other-way-round

Back