• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Vunderbarr ! Get in 3 points, shame about letting a goal in, but what a roll Tim has us on, the lads playing freely and unleashing Ade - and keeping him at it !

I still don't think we are too clever at the back, and the stronger teams can make us pay, but we'll see when those games come up.

COYS !!!

Vunderbarr ! Get in 3 points, shame about letting a goal in, but what a roll Tim has us on, the lads playing freely and unleashing Ade - and keeping him at it !

I still don't think we are too clever at the back, and the stronger teams can make us pay, but we'll see when those games come up.

COYS !!!

16 pts from 18 pts. Best points since Bill Nic. Are you going to overlook that?

Mate I was in jest - im an avid TS supported. I think he is and has been brilliant.

In actual fact - TS has shown up AVBs 433 or 4231 formation. We looked far more threatening and effective. TS is just plainly making us far more effective.

Spurs who are having a "bad" season are now level on points with "title contenders" Liverpool and weve got Vertonghen, Kaboul, Sandro, Paulinho, Townsend to come back into the match day squad

jonjoVoldemort.jpg

Mate I was in jest - im an avid TS supported. I think he is and has been brilliant.

In actual fact - TS has shown up AVBs 433 or 4231 formation. We looked far more threatening and effective. TS is just plainly making us far more effective.
Fair play. Timmy showing more tactical nous than AVB.

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!
players playing close together, constant movement, giving player on the ball options. THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF AVBS STAY WHERE YOU ARE AS SET OUT FROM THE FIRST MINUTE STYLE. FINALLY!!!!
FORMATIONS ARE IRRELEVANT, ITS ABOUT SETTING UP TRIANGLES AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY which apart from the first 20 minutes we did all game. come on Tim! the english Pep!

fyi it was 4231 on the ball and a straight 451 off the ball

Last edited:
Fair play. Timmy showing more tactical nous than AVB.

I was suggesting 'its just swansea' pre-empting what others may say.

I am not going to say that Tim will win every game and we may lose against the likes of City but we look so much more accomplished with him. Game by game things are improving.

Today - Swansea did not create many chances. They created one chance and they scored - the rest were shots from 20 odd yards. They did not get in behind us. The first 20 mins we were a tad poor but then on we motored through the gears.

It was an extremely poor goal to give away though but that was just such a loss of concentration from a number of players

Back