• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

I guess it's only annoying 'cos ArseAnal managed a last-gasp win up there... (mind you, who DON'T those ****s get last-gasp wins against??)

We're having to match result-for-result now until the end of the season, and, like it or not, Emirates Marketing Project (and Wigan) have to do us a massive favour... sadly, I can't see either happening, especially with *blind/bent (*delete as applicable) Linesmen at Stamford Bridge handing Chelsea the win on a plate!

SOL 2012-2.jpg

Back down in Enfield after the game. Not had a chance to read throught the OMT yet, so dont know how it came across on TV, at the ground it felt like Sunderland werent too bothered in giving us a game, happy with a point and were ready for the summer hols.

Shame we couldnt make the breakthrough. Big shout at our end for a handball on the line from a VDV shot about 15/20 mins from the end.
Was it a worthy shout or not??

SOL 2012-1.jpg

View attachment 421

Back down in Enfield after the game. Not had a chance to read throught the OMT yet, so dont know how it came across on TV, at the ground it felt like Sunderland werent too bothered in giving us a game, happy with a point and were ready for the summer hols.

Shame we couldnt make the breakthrough. Big shout at our end for a handball on the line from a VDV shot about 15/20 mins from the end.
Was it a worthy shout or not??

View attachment 420

I did not think so, in all honesty I thought the ref had a resonable game.

Apart from letting their players get away with bookable tackes in the 1st hhalfand not giving a certain penalty for us, apart from that he was smashing

Apart from letting their players get away with bookable tackes in the 1st hhalfand not giving a certain penalty for us, apart from that he was smashing

I thought they had a penalty shout as valid as ours, the worse tackle was sandro`s. it was just competetive nothing nasty.

Disappointed. We should have won this match. If we had a clinical goal scorer, we could have won this match easily. Adebayor and VDV should have scored the chances they got. I guess that is the difference between us and the teams above. We lack the cutting edge due to a consistent goal scorer or atleast someone who don't waste a one-on-one chances. The fact we have only won 1 of our last 7 matches are all down to lack of goals.

Atleast the point earned put us above Arsenal. We will only know whether this is a good result or bad one for us after Arsenal have played ManCity. If Arsenal win, obviously we will rue the chances we wasted in this match. Hopefully, ManCity will do us a favour.

I guess it's only annoying 'cos ArseAnal managed a last-gasp win up there... (mind you, who DON'T those ****s get last-gasp wins against??)

Sunderland had played an FA cup replay against Middlesbrough which went to extra time, it was away. I think they played Arsenal 2 or 3 days later and it still took Henry for them to score their last minute winner after going 1-0 down late into the game. That's the only league game that MON has lost at home this season.

We all saw after the previous round of FA cup games when every FA cup quarter-finalist lost except us and Stoke (because we played each other) that the cup games really take it out of you when you play a fresh team that have had a lot of rest.

So while what you said is true, I just wanted to make sure people weren't led into believing it was because Arsenal played well.

Just realised we have only 1 shot on target all match, the tame effort by Modric. It seems we became toothless as soon as we got near their goal.

That's what the stats say. They don't count VDV's shot which was blocked. So Lennon sliding the ball in for a shot that ends up hitting someone on the hand and the first half handball that blocked a shot on target both don't count.

I thought they had a penalty shout as valid as ours, the worse tackle was sandro`s. it was just competetive nothing nasty.

There was one attempted stamp on Bale's shin early on that could have been a leg-breaker if it connected. All got forgotten with the penalty shout soon after though.

What a waste of a day, all that travelling and expense to see one of the worst games i have seen for years.MON is a disgrace the way he sets his teams up but Redknapp was just as bad sending out a team with Two defensive CM against a team who set out to defend.

I can not really say that any of our players had a good game and there were one or two that did not seem to care? I accept that Lennon could not play both games over the weekend but against a MON side that ALWAYS packs the middle of the park we needed a lot more width then we got yesterday. Once again Redknapp has failed in the tactical side of the game, everyone i travelled with knew that MON would defend and play for dead ball situations and the only way we would break them down was with width, so he sends out a team that had two DM and again let Bale roam to much.

I am still tinkled off about it, i should have stayed home and watched paint dry.

Back