• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland, Saturday 7th December KO 17:30***

If we don't get 3 points today and LFC and MC do there'll be a nasty little bit of daylight above us in the table. Not insurmountable at this stage, but not great either.

I have accepted we are gonna look ropey as f**k, so let's just have 3 points please. No point in going over the pros/cons of AVB, we are where we are, so let's just have the wins any way we can get them.

0-1 win, own goal (rebound off keepers head from a Defoe penalty that hit the post). 79% possession, 0 shots on target.

Andre: 'Ideally, if we can get something out of there, particularly a win, it would be a massive boost.

Sounds like we are going safety first for a draw, don't like the sound of that.

3 games in 6 days though. I wouldn't be against Capoue and Dembele starting this one.

I would understand it happening, but the way Sandro has been playing lately I think we need him. Capoue is still finding his feet after his transfer and injury too.

Sandro will be ready for 3 games in 6 days :)

Sounds like we are going safety first for a draw, don't like the sound of that.

Saying we're going out expecting to win would smack of a hubris that according to the views of most of world football (especially our own fooking fans) would be totally misplaced. No harm managing expectations...

I would understand it happening, but the way Sandro has been playing lately I think we need him. Capoue is still finding his feet after his transfer and injury too.

Sandro will be ready for 3 games in 6 days :)

Hope they havent let him drive the team bus today. Thats one heck of a drive up the M1

lets not forget we were lucky to beat fulham, sunderland beat Emirates Marketing Project up there, i think it'll be a draw, maybe 2-2, should be an open game

The lads look fired up and ready to go for tonight's match. We are aware of Sunderland's recent displays under Poyet and they will not sit back which will work for us imo. I just hope we can convert our chances better than previous games - signs are positive despite goals coming from individual play, but we are creating more, just need to finish better.

It will be a difficult game, but we're going to see another thriller - would be 3 in a row. 3-2 win for us (Defoe, Lennon and Holtby). Really excited for the game!

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ba5SwVeIIAAtX60.jpg

You ask this every game, official team news is not released until 1 hour before k.o so thats 4.30pm

I'm not sure if he's retarded or thinks it is voodoo.

You knowlots about betting; how come betfair changed their pink and blue layout to green, I can't see how to Lay a bet any more, do you know?

I'm not sure if he's retarded or thinks it is voodoo.

You knowlots about betting; how come betfair changed their pink and blue layout to green, I can't see how to Lay a bet any more, do you know?

It's a pre match ritual. ;)

SAFC: Manone/ Bardsley O'Shea Brown Celustka/Larsson Ki Colback Johnson/Altidore Fletcher

Back