• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Stade Rennais***

10-minute Tottenham. Start off well. Look lively. NDombele looks like he wants to be there. Score a goal. Get our hopes up. Then let them get into the game and it all goes downhill.
Thought we picked up a bit towards the end of the half but going to need a lot more second half.

Misssed the beginning but not particularly impressive.

Ndombele and Kane don’t press off the ball at all.

Doherty plays like he’s trying to get sold. We seem to be getting bullied a bit, not helped by the ref. Like to see Gil get in the ball more.

There's enough ability in our squad ot be better than this.

Think we need a better balance in midfield. Someone who retains possession - GLC is the only option we have, when fit

We're also have two lower half PL standard (I'm being kind) full-backs playing tonight
If PL = pub league then I agree with every word.

A point here isnt a bad result at all. Win your home games, draw the away games

Bigger concern is that we've been second best for 30-35 mins

Yeah. I can't tell what we're trying to do here. But then again, I can't remember the last time I saw a Spurs team who had a clue.

Too many players either don’t understand or don’t care.

I don’t believe (as I didn’t with Jose) a manager does out and tells them to do that

Is that 2 shots on target in 3 halves of football?

It's Jose mk 2 !!!

and Doherty is abysmal he must be one of the worst signings in recent history and we've had a lot !!

Yeah but the 'its the players' argument doesnt really hold true when lots of this lot weren't at Spurs or in/around the first team 2 years ago

Few names still the same and we have still not replaced Christian or got in another striker

Back