• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Stade Rennais***

Hard to pinpoint exactly what we lack. Belief, energy. We're toiling, but knocking our heads against the wall.

ability
Will to win from some
Tactics are awful

There's enough ability in our squad ot be better than this.

Think we need a better balance in midfield. Someone who retains possession - GLC is the only option we have, when fit

We're also have two lower half PL standard (I'm being kind) full-backs playing tonight

There's enough ability in our squad ot be better than this.

Think we need a better balance in midfield. Someone who retains possession - GLC is the only option we have, when fit

We're also have two lower half PL standard (I'm being kind) full-backs playing tonight

this performance is the norm really for 3.5 managers now.

At the moment, I think in our first choice midfield Nuno will need to make a decision of Skipp OR PEH

Unless we're playing a top 4 team, or tricky away game where we expect to be under the cosh, I think you need one of them + GLC (to retain possession) + Tubby (to create)

Back