• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton, Sun 5th Oct 2014 ***

………………….…..Lloris

Naughton…Kaboul..Verts…Rose

………………Capoue…Mason

……Lamela……Eriksen….Chadli

…………………..Soldado

Subs: Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Stambouli, Townsend, Kane, Ade

Have bad feelings about this one. Visions of Liverpool all over again.

What I do want to know is how come koemams doing so well after the change up in squad and our lads look awfully long way from being effective?

Kane has to start soon in the league the lad is the only one of our strikers who knows how to finish.

Really want Lamela to score soon will really lift him.

Hope kabs and Verts are on form. Going to put pelle in my fantasy team to be on the safe side- kiss of death for any player :)

--------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton----Kaboul----Vertonghen---Rose

-----------Capoue--------Mason------------

----Lamela--------Kane------------Chadli--

-----------------Soldado---------------------

Might give Ade and Eriksen the kick up the **** they need.

Really need to win this! like the above line up! stick in Eriksen for Mason and were golden!

--------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton----Kaboul----Vertonghen---Rose

-----------Capoue--------Mason------------

----Lamela--------Kane------------Chadli--

-----------------Soldado---------------------

Might give Ade and Eriksen the kick up the **** they need.

Yea we can't keep picking players who underperform consistentantly. There's no doubting either's ability but they've both been relatively poor so far this season. No harm in dropping players when they don't play well, in fact it's normal.

We have got to win this one!

The papers and pundits will never let us forget it if we let the team whose coach we poached beat us on our own patch. I also worry that Schneiderlin will have a blinder and Kruger and pals will blow their cigar smoker in Levy's eyes when he does...

To give us the best chance, I'd go with:

Vorm

Naughton Kaboul Verts Rose

Capoue Mason

Lamela Kane Chadli

Soldado

I think the way that Kane faded in midweek makes me worry he's not up to starting in the type of game just yet, but Eriksen has been so mediocre of late I think he needs a kick up the backside. We can bring on Eriksen if/when we need to..

Really, REALLY worried that Schneiderlin and Wanyama might eat Capoue and Mason for breakfast....

COYS

Will be interesting to see who Poch uses to neutralise schneiderlin. Epic Battle for control in the middle of the park?

It's sad to see how we have declined since the Arry days. We used to look forward to home games and were confident of beating anyone at home, now we would class a draw at home to Southampton as a good result. :(

It's sad to see how we have declined since the Arry days. We used to look forward to home games and were confident of beating anyone at home, now we would class a draw at home to Southampton as a good result. :(

Could'nt agree more. I've heard a lot of excuses these past few week about our poor peformances and results but a game at home to Southampton in their situation is one where we cannot use the excuse of a "new manager" and "new players" and "time to gel" etc etc etc.

This is a massive massive game for us. Make no mistake about it. Excuses wont wash.

Could'nt agree more. I've heard a lot of excuses these past few week about our poor peformances and results but a game at home to Southampton in their situation is one where we cannot use the excuse of a "new manager" and "new players" and "time to gel" etc etc etc.

This is a massive massive game for us. Make no mistake about it. Excuses wont wash.
There's never a situation where SCBC at home should be anything other than 3 points.

Back