• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

I can see it now. He runs half the length of the pitch, tries to push it into the path of Aurier's overlap, it bounces off the defender and back to his feet. In just 3 seconds of lightning sharp thinking, Sissoko instead goes to cross the ball, kicks it against his own shin, falls over the ball and heads it into the top corner.

Chaos. Factor. :)

Well team news is in and Davies does miss this one along with Wanyama, Lamela and Dele. And Poch has confirmed Rose will make the bench at best. Would be suicidal to abandon the back three for this one imo, so looks like KWP or Trippier at LWB.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Aurier, Dier, Dembele, Trippier
Eriksen, Son
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Llorente

Llorente might have a say in this game. Would be great if he came on and headed in the winner. He's scored 8 in 20 vs Real Madrid. Not a bad record!

Would much prefer Jan left back yeh.

He was immense there (and centrally too) on Saturday, so that could work. Unsure about a central trio of Dier, Sanchez and Alderweireld though. As much as I like the first two, Dier's best position is in midfield and Sanchez is still a bit raw. His passing was well below par on several occations on Saturday, and while his overall game was good, I think he needs experienced heads beside him. Which ideally is both Jan and Alderweireld.

Then again; I'm not very confident with either Trippier or Son at left back. Tricky one this.

The Clubs link to the Jewish community is widely misunderstood. In the 70s and 80s Tottenham as a town had a relatively large Jewish community. For this reason alone fans of the three clam clubs of London labelled the Club yids as they could find no other way in their bigoted and racist eyes to put down this wonderful and greatest club of London, that they were all so jealous of.

In response the Spurs fans being an inclusive bunch and not sharing the intolerant and evil minds of particularly chelsea and west ham fans, adopted the term yids as a means of defiance and to belittle their attempts to use the word as a form of abuse.

That's it really and the comments of Marca are absurd. The club was not formed with Jewish connections and past owners, coaches and players that the club have had from the Jewish community is no more than a benayoun at west ham or Roman at chelsea. We certainly haven't had employees from that faith in the past because of some intangible link to the Jewish community.

So clearly wrong but indeed also distasteful as they suggest any Jewish link the club has is the reason we are hated. That's certainly not why arsenal hate us and it would be ironic as it's often said they have a larger Jewish fan base than Spurs, who themselves have relatively modest support from the Jewish community, contrary to the widely inaccurate comment that the club has a large Jewish fanbase. chelsea hate us as the Club flourished whilst they floundered and this was only heightened when Jimmy Greaves led our attack. We also beat them in the cup final of 67' (which prior to Roman was the biggest game in their history), we relegated them in the 80s and after the game famously beat their supporters all the way back to west London.

The worst part of the article and why I suspect the Club are really unhappy is that whilst they inaccurately make a claim as to why we are hated, they do not on any occasion condemn that reason. It's a disgusting thought that we could be hated for having links to the Jewish community. A peaceful loving bunch and who have had to withstand a truly incredible level of persecution going back over 2000 years. A people who have not killed 100 million Hindus, blown up children at a kids concert and read from a book that calls for all our deaths, just to name a few amongst a gazillion atrocities.

You see you had me until you turned it on the Muslims. I love the fact that we call our self Yids As a way of a fudge you to the fascist clams that tried to make our Jewish supporters feel intimidated not welcome. It is genuinely one of the reasons why I love spurs so much. You trying to turn that hatred on an another creed is just wrong and misses the point I feel entirely

YId army dude....

The Clubs link to the Jewish community is widely misunderstood. In the 70s and 80s Tottenham as a town had a relatively large Jewish community. For this reason alone fans of the three clam clubs of London labelled the Club yids as they could find no other way in their bigoted and racist eyes to put down this wonderful and greatest club of London, that they were all so jealous of.

In response the Spurs fans being an inclusive bunch and not sharing the intolerant and evil minds of particularly chelsea and west ham fans, adopted the term yids as a means of defiance and to belittle their attempts to use the word as a form of abuse.

That's it really and the comments of Marca are absurd. The club was not formed with Jewish connections and past owners, coaches and players that the club have had from the Jewish community is no more than a benayoun at west ham or Roman at chelsea. We certainly haven't had employees from that faith in the past because of some intangible link to the Jewish community.

So clearly wrong but indeed also distasteful as they suggest any Jewish link the club has is the reason we are hated. That's certainly not why arsenal hate us and it would be ironic as it's often said they have a larger Jewish fan base than Spurs, who themselves have relatively modest support from the Jewish community, contrary to the widely inaccurate comment that the club has a large Jewish fanbase. chelsea hate us as the Club flourished whilst they floundered and this was only heightened when Jimmy Greaves led our attack. We also beat them in the cup final of 67' (which prior to Roman was the biggest game in their history), we relegated them in the 80s and after the game famously beat their supporters all the way back to west London.

The worst part of the article and why I suspect the Club are really unhappy is that whilst they inaccurately make a claim as to why we are hated, they do not on any occasion condemn that reason. It's a disgusting thought that we could be hated for having links to the Jewish community. A peaceful loving bunch and who have had to withstand a truly incredible level of persecution going back over 2000 years. A people who have not killed 100 million Hindus, blown up children at a kids concert and read from a book that calls for all our deaths, just to name a few amongst a gazillion atrocities.

Well I don't know of any synagogues in Tottenham!
Their are quite a few Catholic Churches..one opposite the ground. A Baptist church,Salvation Army. There was a large
Jewish community in Highbury but no doubt le arse fascist,s have driven them out. What was that song they used to sing?
Anyway we do have Jewish fans who continue with the idea Tottenham being a Jewish club. We even see the Israeli
Flag in the ground sometimes.
I don,t know if this is a good idea by us to continue with this Yidd chanting the way the world is now for obvious reasons...making us a target!
I would rather us fans singing about Tottenham Hotspur....

Come on you Spurs.......

Lloris
Trippier/Aurier...Alderweireld...Sanchez...Vertonghen
Sissoko...Dier...Dembele
Son...Eriksen
Kane​
To Dare Is To Do.

COYS!

Well I don't know of any synagogues in Tottenham!
Their are quite a few Catholic Churches..one opposite the ground. A Baptist church,Salvation Army. There was a large
Jewish community in Highbury but no doubt le arse fascist,s have driven them out. What was that song they used to sing?
Anyway we do have Jewish fans who continue with the idea Tottenham being a Jewish club. We even see the Israeli
Flag in the ground sometimes.
I don,t know if this is a good idea by us to continue with this Yidd chanting the way the world is now for obvious reasons...making us a target!
I would rather us fans singing about Tottenham Hotspur....

Come on you Spurs.......

No dude we have a large amount of Jewish fans and I refuse to turn my back on them because it may make us a target. fudge that. I'm not Jewish but I am yid army. For now and forever.

Back