• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v S.S. Lazio***

Some of our defending today has been Sunday League quality. I've nearly gone back to being worried every time the opposition attack.
Not really shown too much upfront, hopefully AVB has a word at the break and sorts of the defence out.

Think maybe Dempsey has to give way on the hour mark, if not before. Just not working...again

If Dempsey was putting in 100% and working his nuts off i could forgive him for struggling at the start of his THFC career..

However I just dont feel he is really putting it in, this is pretty unacceptable

I have said it a few times Mark, and it may sound daft,but I honestly believe the guy doesnt want to be here, didnt get his 'dream move' and just took the move rather than staying at Fulham

Some of our defending today has been Sunday League quality. I've nearly gone back to being worried every time the opposition attack.
Not really shown too much upfront, hopefully AVB has a word at the break and sorts of the defence out.

Think maybe Dempsey has to give way on the hour mark, if not before. Just not working...again

If you're talking about the CBs too far apart whilst we waited for the officials to let our right-back (who'd taken a whack) get back on the pitch, yes, a soft moment but Lazio are no mugs.
The officials are giving us nothing.

(general comment below, not aimed at you paxton)
Sigurdsson has also been quiet yet escapes comment because, well, he's Dempsey. Not saying I'm his biggest fan, but the witch-hunt is bizarre...

I think we've hung in very well TBF.

I have said it a few times Mark, and it may sound daft,but I honestly believe the guy doesnt want to be here, didnt get his 'dream move' and just took the move rather than staying at Fulham

you know what, you might be right. The guy just doesnt look happy at all. If he really had his heart set on a Liverpool move and waited the whole summer to see it fall apart right at the end then yes i can understand that having an effect on his psyche.

needs to snap out of it sharpish though

and why the heck is a forward player wearing the number 2...i dont care if its his lucky number, its just fcuking wrong

Back