• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v S.S. Lazio***

I'd like to take back my earlier 'swagger' comment. If we're going to get anything remotely like his Fulham form out of Dempsey, he needs to play on the left coming in. But why would you put him there when you have Bale?

Very sloppy first half. We'd be punished by now in the league. We'd better sort it out before Sunday.

Solid first half from Spurs, if a little short of creativity.

But you could spit blood over that perfectly good goal from Bale disallowed by the incompetence of the match officials.

How many more times are we going to have goals chalked-off before UEFA/FIFA finally join the 21st Century and allow video replays?

When does us keeping possession and being flexible start?

For me it started against Arsenal until Ade got sent off. Been much better today than in all other games we've played recently. This is the first time we've lined up this way though, so I'm expecting the finished article just yet.

Err by the way this is brick

We are really poor. Not a single Spurs player has played well. Sandro & Lloris our best players and both of them have made horrific mistakes tonight that have gone unpunished. That aside we should be 1-0 up and we can surely only get better in the second half. The pitch doesn't help us either and I'm pretty sure was the reason for Lloris's two daisy cutting goal kicks.

I'd like to take back my earlier 'swagger' comment. If we're going to get anything remotely like his Fulham form out of Dempsey, he needs to play on the left coming in. But why would you put him there when you have Bale?

Don't think Dempsey has been THAT bad today, he occupies opposition players, wins a lot of freekicks, but I would consider him swapping position with Sigurdsson.

Pitch is fudging shocking for a team supposedly in the top league of one of the top nations. Just watch that ball bobble. Short passing game has been impossible.

This. Our players have been really poor passing and the pitch is a big reason for that. But that's why they are paid £50K week, they are good enough to adapt.

that was ok actually....Lloris did very well, weve kept the ball well at times, but in the final third we are lacking any invention.

Dempsey again looks poor, same expression, same lack of anything productive. Naughton and Walker average too

Tom Caroll is doing well at this level

0-0 at half time against a very good Lazio team in the Stadio Olympico

oh, Hernanes looks tidy indeed

If Dempsey was putting in 100% and working his nuts off i could forgive him for struggling at the start of his THFC career..

However I just dont feel he is really putting it in, this is pretty unacceptable

Don't think Dempsey has been THAT bad today, he occupies opposition players, wins a lot of freekicks, but I would consider him swapping position with Sigurdsson.

Dempsey has been vv poor

Bale and Lloris - great

Carroll and Sandro - ok

the rest brick.

Dempsey - brick minus

Ade needs to get out of second gear. Bale is our only threat up front. Lloris has kept us in it.

WE MUST IMPROVE IN THE SECOND HALF. Still no threat from corners or freekicks.

Back