• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

Stop getting emotional. I dont support clubs because they have Nigerians. However we also have plenty of Nigerians at Spurs.

Joshua Onomah
Amos
Dele Alli
Nathan Oduwa
It's football. What the fudge is the point if you don't get emotional? We lost against what I hate the most in teh world. I will get emotional every fudging time. I stick by my opinion of Moses being no threat to us in this game. He scored the winning goal when he wass left on his own for a moment. That is important, but he didn't play well. He is an average Premier League player.

Get Toby back. We need him. Play the kids in the last CL game. We dont need he Europa. Lets just concentrate on the league.

We was mostly the better team. But undone by some expensive quality play.

Agreed but it's annoying we spent the doe for the expensive quality ala Willian, Pedro, mane, sanchez, mata etc etc but we somehow ended up with sissoko....

Shocking really tbh.

It's football. What the fudge is the point if you don't get emotional? We lost against what I hate the most in teh world. I will get emotional every fudging time. I stick by my opinion of Moses being no threat to us in this game. He scored the winning goal when he wass left on his own for a moment. That is important, but he didn't play well. He is an average Premier League player.

I meant - dont get emotional in your discussion with me. Everyone that is a Spurs fan is tinkled. I am tinkled. I would love us to smack the hell out of those tacos.

I was out with the kids this afternoon, how bad was it?
Dominated the game in a way you wouldn't believe in the first half. We thought it was too easy. Got nonchalant in the last few minutes of the first half. Conceded a wonder goal the first time the threated. In the second half they were by far the best side.

What's most annoying is the way we effectively handed it to them. In complete control for the majority of the first half, didn't make the dominance count for enough, then thumped the self-destruct button twice. Both their goals were an utter joke from our point-of-view.

That second half was just putrid. Every header was won by a Chelsea player, every pressing move was executed by a Chelsea player, and every 50-50 fell to a Chelsea player. Our fight, our passion, our heart....everything was gone.

The defining picture of this defeat was the shot of Antonio Conte passionately shouting, cajoling, instructing, gesticulating wildly on the touchline with his team already in the ascendancy...while the man who speaks of nothing but 'passion' in 'futbol' stood there in the foreground, hands in his pockets, cheeks puffed out, silently watching his limp team lose more and more ground in a second half which was all Chelsea's.

And who has more to prove, more to do to build his reputation as a leader of men? Antonio Conte, who has won title after title with Juventus, trophy after trophy, a glittering career already behind him....or Mauricio Pochettino, a man who has won nothing whatsoever, not even a worthless Milk Cup, in his time as a manager? Who has the more cajoling and energizing to do, a man with a team filled with experienced, title-winning players? Or a man with a young team lost and defeated well before the final whistle, looking for some inspiration from anywhere? Who has the more tinkering to do, a man with his side in the lead at home or a man watching his team limply lose every tactical fight of note?

Who has more to do to drag his team to victory?

And yet, who did more?

People will say that there's no point to Conte's gesticulating, that Poch doing it would have been worthless. You couldn't be more wrong. When a team is like ours, spineless and limp, the most useless move of passion and energy assumes a symbolic significance out of all proportion with the mood. A wild tackle made by a slight player on a relative giant, knowing he wouldn't win the ball but desperate to try anyway. A burst down the middle, taking on one, two, three players, trying as hard as possible to fight against the inevitable. A thundering header out, followed by an exhortation to shape up - because it's not over yet.

A manager, shouting and raising hell on the touchline, trying anything to spark some life out of his dejected, surrendering players.

These things have meaning on days like today. Days when it is revealed just how limp our pretensions are. We thought we'd give them a fight, and we did - for one half. We thought we'd give them a game,and we did - for one half. We thought we had a reasonably strong side that could cope with injuries, and we did - for one half.

We thought our lads would show spine and heart, and they did - for one half.

Mauricio Pochettino thought he would be clever and rotate players in the CL, regardless of the limp defeat there, so that we could compete with Chelsea on the weekend, and it worked - for one half.

And then it all collapsed, and it is revealed how far we have to go and how many flaws riddle our squad and our coach.

The unbeaten run is gone - and let's be honest, it was coming, even as we won against Spam. We surrendered it as meekly as possible in that second half. So now we have little to delude ourselves with in terms of our level, and where we really are after seemingly deliberately crashing out of the CL with disgusting glee.

And again, Stamford Bridge remains our bane, a bane Poch has no hope of breaking for yet another season. And I hope that people now understand how monumental it was for Andre Villas-Boas to break our similar hoodoo at Old f*cking Trafford, against a legendary coach in Sir Alex Ferguson - it's a profoundly difficult feat to get mentally weak Tottenham Hotspur to ever break a hoodoo of any sort, and he did it. I hope people understand how magnificent it was when Harry did the same in the most dramatic of ways at the Emirates in 2010-2011 - to not only win, but to come from behind and do it, was breathtaking, a real watershed moment.

Those are the moments that define our evolution as a team - the crossing of those mental Rubicons which Spurs harbor more persistently than any other team. Mentally, we have always been weak - it is the coaches that help us transcend that weakness that are remembered. At Stamford Bridge, Poch has received a lesson in how difficult it remains to break those hurdles.

He'll come out in the post-match presser and talk about how we showed quality and had chances and could have drawn or won or whatever, but the truth is, we gave the second half to Chelsea, and we deserved nothing on the back of that fact. And that is scarier to me than a surrender from the start would have been, because I can't conceive how he could take a team which had fought so admirably for the first half and turn it into the spineless ghost which hovered on the field for the second. He had it half right, and he turned it wrong. And I won't take any excuses about fitness or energy, because he *deliberately* rested players against Monaco, and he *deliberately* left out a perfectly fit player in Sissoko for no f*cking reason.

Mauricio Pochettino failed today, as he failed in the cups against Monaco and against Liverpool. In terms of the league, this is his first failure of the season. And unlike in previous seasons, he cannot claim a lack of backing in the market this time around, so that makes it doubly damning.

Disappointing. Bitterly disappointing. And I expect much, much better from him than this. He has no excuses for it.

Ah well, chavs playing better this year than last, took their chances, we didn't.

Two 2-1 losses in a row, we'll need to bounce back immediately.

We have to get Dier out of CB. It's killing him and us.

Who on Earth do we play instead of him? Mate, it makes no difference if we play Dier or Wimmer or CCV or Verts - without Toby, *nobody* functions with half a brain in that backline, save for perhaps Rose. Toby was what kept our defense together - not coaching, not defensive nous, not tactics, Toby. Every game he's absent for makes that more and more brutally clear.

It doesn't matter if we put Dier somewhere else - the man in his place will just lose his brain instead.

That second half was just putrid. Every header was won by a Chelsea player, every pressing move was executed by a Chelsea player, and every 50-50 fell to a Chelsea player. Our fight, our passion, our heart....everything was gone.

The defining picture of this defeat was the shot of Antonio Conte passionately shouting, cajoling, instructing, gesticulating wildly on the touchline with his team already in the ascendancy...while the man who speaks of nothing but 'passion' in 'futbol' stood there in the foreground, hands in his pockets, cheeks puffed out, silently watching his limp team lose more and more ground in a second half which was all Chelsea's.

And who has more to prove, more to do to build his reputation as a leader of men? Antonio Conte, who has won title after title with Juventus, trophy after trophy, a glittering career already behind him....or Mauricio Pochettino, a man who has won nothing whatsoever, not even a worthless Milk Cup, in his time as a manager? Who has the more cajoling and energizing to do, a man with a team filled with experienced, title-winning players? Or a man with a young team lost and defeated well before the final whistle, looking for some inspiration from anywhere? Who has the more tinkering to do, a man with his side in the lead at home or a man watching his team limply lose every tactical fight of note?

And yet, who did more?

People will say that there's no point to Conte's gesticulating, that Poch doing it would have been worthless. You couldn't be more wrong. When a team is like ours, spineless and limp, the most useless move of passion and energy assumes a symbolic significance out of all proportion with the mood. A wild tackle made by a slight player on a relative giant, knowing he wouldn't win the ball but desperate to try anyway. A burst down the middle, taking on one, two, three players, trying as hard as possible to fight against the inevitable. A thundering header out, followed by an exhortation to shape up - because it's not over yet.

A manager, shouting and raising hell on the touchline, trying anything to spark some life out of his dejected, surrendering players.

These things have meaning on days like today. Days when it is revealed just how limp our pretensions are. We thought we'd give them a fight, and we did - for one half. We thought we'd give them a game,and we did - for one half. We thought we had a reasonably strong side that could cope with injuries, and we did - for one half.

Mauricio Pochettino thought he would be clever and rotate players in the CL, regardless of the limp defeat there, so that we could compete with Chelsea on the weekend, and it worked - for one half.

And then it all collapsed, and it is revealed how far we have to go and how many flaws riddle our squad and our coach.

The unbeaten run is gone - and let's be honest, it was coming, even as we won against Spam. We surrendered it as meekly as possible in that second half. So now we have little to delude ourselves with in terms of our level, and where we really are after seemingly deliberately crashing out of the CL with disgusting glee.

And again, Stamford Bridge remains our bane, a bane Poch has no hope of breaking for yet another season. And I hope that people now understand how monumental it was for Andre Villas-Boas to break our similar hoodoo at Old f*cking Trafford, against a legendary coach in Sir Alex Ferguson - it's a profoundly difficult feat to get mentally weak Tottenham Hotspur to ever break a hoodoo of any sort, and he did it. I hope people understand how magnificent it was when Harry did the same in the most dramatic of ways at the Emirates in 2010-2011 - to not only win, but to come from behind and do it, was breathtaking, a real watershed moment.

Those are the moments that define our evolution as a team - the crossing of those mental Rubicons which Spurs harbor more persistently than any other team. Mentally, we have always been weak - it is the coaches that help us transcend that weakness that are remembered. At Stamford Bridge, Poch has received a lesson in how difficult it remains to break those hurdles.

He'll come out in the post-match presser and talk about how we showed quality and had chances and could have drawn or won or whatever, but the truth is, we gave the second half to Chelsea, and we deserved nothing on the back of that fact. And that is scarier to me than a surrender from the start would have been, because I can't conceive how he could take a team which had fought so admirably for the first half and turn it into the spineless ghost which hovered on the field for the second. He had it half right, and he turned it wrong. And I won't take any excuses about fitness or energy, because he *deliberately* rested players against Monaco, and he *deliberately* left out a perfectly fit player in Sissoko for no f*cking reason.

Mauricio Pochettino failed today, as he failed in the cups against Monaco and against Liverpool. In terms of the league, this is his first failure of the season. And unlike in previous seasons, he cannot claim a lack of backing in the market this time around, so that makes it doubly damning.

Disappointing. Bitterly disappointing. And I expect much, much better from him than this. He has no excuses for it.

I can't possibly read all of that essay I'm afraid but let's not jump on Poch and the players too quickly here.

We were missing big big players for us and yes the second half was not as good as the first but don't forget we were playing a very good side in their stadium. It's a very hard team to play against when their very direct play gets going.

It's also a side that cost hundreds of millions to assemble whilst Poch has built a competitive side on a shoe string budget by comparison (sisssoko aside who I refuse to count!)

I can't possibly read all of that essay I'm afraid but let's not jump on Poch and the players too quickly here.

We were missing big big players for us and yes the second half was not as good as the first but don't forget we were playing a very good side in their stadium. It's very hard team to play against when their very direct play gets going.

It's also a side that cost hundreds of millions whilst Poch has built a competitive side on a shoe string by comparison (sisssoko aside who I refuse to count!)

Well, read it when you can, because it speaks to a lot of the points you made. Personally, Sissoko counts - Poch wanted him, there is no other explanation for it. And given that he was backed, I expect much more of him than I expect of a manager who doesn't get a net spend and thus can defensibly claim that he didn't get the players he wanted.

Poch rested players against Monaco, and we were sent home with nothing after a surrender from the first minute because of the way they toyed with Trippier on the right, the Dier-Wimmer combo in the middle and the team as a whole. He wanted to approach this game as the most important objective of this week.

Fine, I'll take him at his evident intentions - and we lost. So he failed his great objective, the one he sacrificed the CL for. Chelsea being a good team, blah blah blah...he knew all that, and still threw the CL because of it. That hardened my opinion - and he has little excuse, imo. More so because he didn't even look like he was trying to turn the game around after the inexplicable collapse in the first second of the second half.

This week has been one of his goddamn nadirs here, and there is no hiding it.

And yet, who did more?

I understand why you are tinkled off but imo, that analysis is a travesty compared to what actually happened. Do not disagree we were less at it second half but for me - despite the cruel timing of their first goal - the fight was still there in the second. I just think it's unreasonable to have expected us to maintain 100% the level of energy and sharpness throughout a game, I don't care who you are there is always going to be a spell when things drop off a little.

We lost because of a couple of schoolboy errors against a money-doped team that can afford some of the world's best players, that is all.

Bitterly disappointed by the result, but I thought we played ever so well in the first half, and did not deserve to concede before half time. Second half Chelsea were just about the better team, but Poch effectively killed our chances with some weird substitutions once again, taking off our main goal scorers, except Kane, and the game just faded off and we looked tired and unable to get back into the game. We just didn't seem to have the necessary energy to come back. The effort from the players was encouraging. We looked like the great team we were last year. Lots of desire and fight, and we did not deserve to lose the game.

Back