• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Preston *

And still spent less than us in the summer

just looked, this year they rank 7th in spending in the league from when their owners took over and that credits one window that was not under them as they took over in October after the window. This year they rank 11th spending

They have spent well but smart and combined with Howe doing an excellent job.

Point I am making is that despite me not being a fan of their owners, they have yet to go down the investing and spending billions on players, its all ben measured and considered at the moment.
They can't spend wildly from the off. They need to build up their revenue base to make sure they don't run afoul of FFP. Plus they're still not a first choice destination for marquee players, who are the ones that cost more. But if they make CL this season, that will change. More players will consider them and they'll have more spending wriggle room. In 2-3 years they may end up being one of the top 4 spenders.

That’s it and this was the wider point I was making about people and institutions having the populous on strings and are able to make them dance to their tune by facilitating and manipulating events for ultimately their own benefit only.

Sol did it with that article just before we were being shown on the bbc. He knew exactly what he was doing and our fans were too thick to see it. All political parties do this also in all countries. None of them are to be trusted, they care for themselves only and will do whatever it takes to preserve themselves.

The fools are only those that go through life thinking there is good on one side and bad on the other.

They are all bad to varying degrees and often it is the accusers who are the worst, they are just better at hiding it.

Think you’re giving him too much credit mate. That said, I do agree it’s about time we stopped singing about him. There’s an argument to be made for singing it when we play the goons but we don’t need to hear a rendition of the entire Sol catalogue every bloody match. I actually can’t remember a match I went to (home or away) when I didn’t hear at least one Sol song.

Good to see us win despite being without kane.

Slightly different attack style with the front 3 drifting in and out,,less static I thought.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
Indeed. But dictated by the absence of Kane and Richarlison plus the level of opposition so just a one-off'

Back