• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Preston *

NLS

Gordon Durie
FA Cup 4th round away at Preston North End
Saturday 28 January 2023
Kick off at 6pm and live on BBC

I managed to get tickets for this game so couldn't resist starting the OMT...

After a decent result against Fulham, if not the most exciting performance, I would stick with the same team to try and build a bit of momentum... It will be 5 days since Fulham and 5 until Emirates Marketing Project so tiredness shouldn't be an issue..

Lloris

Romero Dier Davies

Royale Hojberg Bentancur Perisic

Kulu Harry Son

I would stick with Son as against lesser opposition it might give him the chance to build confidence... But start with a strong team, get it won and then start to rest players.... But not Harry unless he's already scored... He has a great chance of making history on Saturday and I want to be able to say I was there when he did it...

COYS

------------------------Forster------------------------

--------Sanchez-------Dier--------Lenglet-----------

--Doherty-----------------------------------Sessegnon

---------------Sarr----------Bisouma------------------

-----Gil------------Richarlison---------Danjuma-----

Forster
Romero...Lenglet...Davies
Spence...Bentancur...Skipp...Sessegnon
Kulusevski...Kane...Richarlison
Come on Conte, you've got an excuse of a cup match to drop the liabilities.

Pne is a mid table EFL team. Shouldn't be too difficult a game and expecting a boring but comfortable win.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I hope he gives the regulars a rest, played a lot of football in a short amount of time since the World Cup.

I’d definitely start Spence in this game.

Maybe a second player on the pitch with him too.

If Spence is going to be loaned out I'm not so sure Conte starts him for this one. May have a new RWB available for this one as well.

Rest some though for sure. Bentancur just back from injury. Kulusevski not that long since he came back. Kane, Son, PEH, a couple of the defenders play 90 minutes almost every game. But I doubt there will be wholesale changes.

team I’d try to get away with:

Forster

Davies
Dier
Sanchez

Sess
Skipp
Bissouma
Doherty

Danjuma
Richy
Kulu

bench loaded with the regulars.

Would be great to rest Kane and Bentancur but not sure if it’s possible. Judging by the comments Kane made after Fulham I don’t think he’ll be rested.

---------------------Forster--------------------
-----Romero------Sanchez-------Davies--------
Porro--------Sarr---------Skipp------Sess
-Gill---------------Rich--------------Danjuma

or.

-----------------------Lloris---------------------
Royal--------Romero------Dier-----Davies
Porro------Højbjerg--Bentancur--Danjuma
--------------Kane------Richarlison

A lot of big teams are out of the cup so far and with City up against Arsenal one of the favourites will be out of the next round - if we get through I'd like a home draw against whoever wins that match up, better now than in the Semi or Final.

With that in mind field a strong side on Saturday

A lot of big teams are out of the cup so far and with City up against Arsenal one of the favourites will be out of the next round - if we get through I'd like a home draw against whoever wins that match up, better now than in the Semi or Final.

With that in mind field a strong side on Saturday

Yes, a strong side by all means. I would still rather face the winner of Luton v. Grimsby in the next round though. Better face City by the time Danjuma, Porro, and our new LCB have settled in.

Back