• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace***

Generally quite sharp up front, no complaints there. But we've been a mess defensively, conceding possession everywhere and being too slow to react to turnovers. No idea why.

Still a lot in this, but we need to get a goal in the first fifteen of the second half - after that, they'll draw up into two banks of four and make it near impossible for us.

We were close a few times, Toby header from a corner which Kane could have touched in, Toby shot/cross which Kane could have touched in, Kane cross which Son could have touched in, Rose blast from 6 yards which Hennessy caught (!) Son turn which could have been a goal/penalty, some other chances for Alli and Son... not mega chances, but all could have been goals

Dier's passing today has been to the standard that see's Bentaleb getting thrown under the bus. Alli has look a yard off the pace of the match too.

I'd keep Eriksen on the pitch personally and sub Alli. Either we bring Lamela on and stick him and Eriksen on the flanks like normal and move Son central with Kane or we bring Chadli on and keep the same shape.

For some reason we play more low percentage passes close to our own box than when we are close to theirs. Architects of our own downfall. But I knew it was one of those days when Liverpool scored their fifth.

Dang it, we dominate possession and had a raft of chances. Yet we are down 0-1 due to an OG by JV. Just keep on playing as we have, but put away the chances = recipe for second half.

Commentator says we're behind but have controlled the game ......... well, we haven't. We've had more of the ball, and some better ideas .... but they're more direct and are giving Hugo a horrid time with clearances.

Dier and Alli were poor in that half IMO. Gave the ball away a lot. Eirksen was one of our better players though still not brilliant. He needs to be a lot stronger though.
Dembele our best player again.

Lets face it, is anyone the least bit surprised??
Not scored in 5. Pardew must have been counting the days till they played us. 'Palace to score anytime' The easiest money anybody will learn this month. Absolutely nailed on.
Hennesey, played like a pub goalie for the last 2 weeks has all of a sudden become Gordon Bank with superglue on his gloves.

Yet again, we have played well enough to lead, but find ourselves behind. Tbh they seemed to have gained confidence from the moment Lloris nearly handed them a goal, they didnt look back after that for a good 20mins.
We look to playing well enough to get an equaliser, but quite frankly that wont be good enough. We have to win today in my eyes, we need to get a good points buffer built up to 5th place before April 1st

I'm starting to get a bit sick of Eriksen pansying out of everything. Fuсking man up.

I'm starting to get a bit sick of Erikssen playing. He's a luxury player who's not shown what he's capable this season. It's time to drop him rather than carry him throughout the season in the hope it will come good. Poch made Kane have to really earn his place despite him tearing apart teams in the Europa last season. It's time for Erikssen to sit out and work on his game.

Commentator says we're behind but have controlled the game ......... well, we haven't. We've had more of the ball, and some better ideas .... but they're more direct and are giving Hugo a horrid time with clearances.
They haven't had a shot on target.

Hennessey has two consecutive howlers and today has the feeling of a frustrating MOTM performance from him

Dier and Alli were poor in that half IMO. Gave the ball away a lot. Eirksen was one of our better players though still not brilliant. He needs to be a lot stronger though.
Dembele our best player again.

Wouldnt have started Alli today, but I assume Chadli might have a niggle. Dier does seem to have struggled in the few 2 weeks, perhaps all the matches really is taking his toll, should have got a well-earned rest last Weds. Whereas Eriksen, yes, good on the ball, but frustratingly scared to death of going into a tackle

Is there a softer player than Eriksen? So bloody frustrating every bloody week jumping out of challenges.

Liverpool aready won, Leicester up, and you know United are getting a late winner. Cant afford to drop 2 pts, let alone 3, today. Need an early goal in the 2nd half. And if its not working Pochettino needs to make changes around 65mins not 85 mins

Wouldnt have started Alli today, but I assume Chadli might have a niggle. Dier does seem to have struggled in the few 2 weeks, perhaps all the matches really is taking his toll, should have got a well-earned rest last Weds. Whereas Eriksen, yes, good on the ball, but frustratingly scared to death of going into a tackle
Yep I said it at the start, this is game for our more physical players. Palace have obviously been coached to unsettle us with a bit of rough stuff, and it's working. Ref is letting them get away with a lot of small niggly fouls.

Is there a softer player than Eriksen? So bloody frustrating every bloody week jumping out of challenges.

There's a couple.

article-1342783-0C2B48B3000005DC-843_468x336.jpg

Back