• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

I don’t see it as that. He come with a hefty price tag and he’s sloppy at times . His game awareness is poor.

Think we over paid for him

You talk about him like he's playing like a fan who won a competition to get on the pitch.

As long as you don't mind looking like a mug please keep on doing it because it's usually right after you bitch about him that Brennan grabs a goal or an assist!

Huge difference with Johnson when he came on … he ran with the ball rather then passing it to someone else
Same thing we changed vs Brentford
Teams that sit deep don’t want players running at them as they normally have no space to back into
Werner done well the second half, he had the beating of his man every time. He kept doing the little cut back but no one was reading it, quite decent little passes to be fair.

Werner done well the second half, he had the beating of his man every time. He kept doing the little cut back but no one was reading it, quite decent little passes to be fair.
Again, same as brentford
Keep the ball and move with it
They were expecting some tippy tappy so just run with pace and at them

So our new tactic is to play in first gear for 70 minutes and then punish teams in the last 20? Well, if it works... But I'm not sure that's a wise tactic!

Johnson changed the game today fair play to him.

Thought Maddison had a good 2nd half. Bissouma looked a bit better. Romero solid, but VDV was prob my MOTM, imperious!

Well deserved win.

I did not bitch about him. Big price tag for a mediocre player is not bitching it’s an opinion. Your post makes it sound like I do it week in and out. Not the case.

You always pop up and start waffling late in games. Once it’s gone our way and start digging people out for comments made in match threads. The model spurs supporter you are I salute you.

I'm fairly sure you did the same last game.

I definitely don't recall asking you what you think about my post match ramblings.

Back