• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v palace - **

And how to attract ambitious young talent in the first place, if they know they won't get a look in no matter how poor the first teamers play?

And kill moral in those you now have to rely on in your injury times when you have shown zero interest in them till now? This is why my sympathy is little now

Yep, we need a reaction today, another bad result is going to be a disaster
I don't even care as much about the result as the performance. Another 60 minutes of nothingness and non-existing movement will not go down well. But I really do think we will see something tonight.

I don't even care as much about the result as the performance. Another 60 minutes of nothingness and non-existing movement will not go down well. But I really do think we will see something tonight.

Im with you here, show some verve and blood guts and thunder and you have me even if we lose. Another drab sideways and backwards passing enterprise, then na

Maybe. Though a win despite an average performance would be fine if we were able to bring in some fresh blood over the next 11 days ahead of the NLD

A night game at Selhurst is not the easiest place to go when you need to pull a performance out

Absolutely. It will certainly show what mettle the players and coach have.
Make no mistake, Vieira will have his players well up for this. Remember his comments last season about never having lost a (home) game against Spurs and about how he loves to beat Spurs?
If we go there as limp as we have been recently we will get mullered!

Maybe. Though a win despite an average performance would be fine if we were able to bring in some fresh blood over the next 11 days ahead of the NLD
Depends on whether it's average compared to how they're capable of playing rather than how they've actually played this season. And another win despite playing poorly shows that we've learned nothing. We haven't been all that brick so far, but we have been really, really uninspired, boring and devoid of ideas. That's why I think Palace is a good opponent, spanking a brick side doesn't really give any indications.

Huge game for us to get the season back on track.

It does already feel like the WC is going to make this into a looong season. Can see quite a few teams drop away over the next few months (and probably a couple come from nowhere), hopefully we're not one of the ones to fall away.

COYS!! Still a lot of points to play for!

Depends on whether it's average compared to how they're capable of playing rather than how they've actually played this season. And another win despite playing poorly shows that we've learned nothing. We haven't been all that brick so far, but we have been really, really uninspired, boring and devoid of ideas. That's why I think Palace is a good opponent, spanking a brick side doesn't really give any indications.

Agree about our lack of ideas. I dont see that creativity in the squad though.

That lack of creativity can only come from signings...so we need to somehow grin and bear it over this window and til August. To a certain extent, Paratici's performance is as important or more important than Conte's at the moment. We need an injection of pace and creativity from new signings. What Paratici does over Jan will be the main determinant of how painful or pleasurable the rest of the season will be

Well I for one won't be watching. And I hope that we win. I honestly can't sit through a match where our players get on like they have only just met

Hoping Skipp comes in, plays well and then cements a place in CM

Can't bear seeing Hojbjerg and Bissouma dawdle about at walking pace.

Back