• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Olympique de Marseille ***

I think Conte wants Son to at least get off the mark before benching him. Kulu is still young, so can handle being benched for a bit. Would've prefered Kane get some rest soon, tbh.

we will win this

C. O. Y. S.

R6KyR0UI_o.jpg

The homegrown rules are nothing to do with what country you qualify to play for. They are designed to reward teams and countries for developing their own players. Dier was NOT developed in England, he was developed in Portugal and thus he does not count as homegrown and he should not.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Yes I know Dier is not homegrown, that’s what I said in the post you quoted. This is my reply earlier in the thread to someone else who said the same as you.

i find it unlikely that the spirit of the law was to penalize English teams fielding English players though (or Portuguese teams fielding Portuguese players, French teams fielding French, etc. Etc). Even if it wasn’t the intention to penalize, it’s the reality of the way the rules are written/enforced.

Nobody should be playing after 6 or 7 bad games, especially when there's other players that are playing better. Can't be good for Kulu's morale if he keeps getting dropped rather than Son even though he's playing better.

Son has before and so has Kane and its worked well because they've played their way into form. I hear your point because it's a very fair point of view and I wouldn't complain if Conte subscribed to it. But this is where Conte earns his wages as a man manager. He's got to know what Son and Kulu need and manage accordingly.

16López
99Mbemba
3Bailly
4Gigot
7Clauss
21Rongier
27Veretout
30Tavares
6Guendouzi

8Santos da Silva
11Suárez
Substitutes
1Ngapandouetnbu
5Balerdi
10Payet
17Ünder

22Gueye
23Kolasinac
29Kaboré
36Blanco
77Harit

Think people forget Son is now more than ever a marked man. opponents know you just cannot allow him to get a run at you, also it's clear to them he is much easier to dispossess if surrounded by three or four players snapping at his heels rahter than chasing after him. Once he gets away from you he is deadly.

We have seen him have spells like this before when he has been snuffed out by an intense press, but sooner or later opponents drop their guard and/or switch their attention to another of our danger men.

It's at times like this we need to get behind him because he still represents our best chance of scoring from open play.

Back