• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Notts Forest ****

I've had a shocker today
Mrs went out for brekkie, knew she had to be back at 12pm so I could leave and drive the 50 minutes to where I could catch a train into Northumberland Park (my normal line is shut yet again for engineering works today)
She comes back at 12.15pm, saying her food took ages to come out
I jump in the car and get to the end of the road, totall gridlock, sat there until 1.30pm and didn't move, so no way of getting to the game on time today
Watch at home, and when I get back the Wifi has been off for 35 minutes and we can't get it back, apparently an issue with BT where we live
Magic !!!

I've had a shocker today
Mrs went out for brekkie, knew she had to be back at 12pm so I could leave and drive the 50 minutes to where I could catch a train into Northumberland Park (my normal line is shut yet again for engineering works today)
She comes back at 12.15pm, saying her food took ages to come out
I jump in the car and get to the end of the road, totall gridlock, sat there until 1.30pm and didn't move, so no way of getting to the game on time today
Watch at home, and when I get back the Wifi has been off for 35 minutes and we can't get it back, apparently an issue with BT where we live
Magic !!!
Gutted for you. Hope the team at least pick up a win to to make up for it

Richie at RWF is just another insult. If he's on the right he'll be ineffective and Conte will argue its why he hasn't played much.

If Richy and Son are both playing, hopefully Kane can play a bit deeper and those two more narrowly

Son must do something else for antonio. Not casting aspersions, or saying that the love that dare not speak it’s name is wrong, but really, wtf is going on there?

Davies should have never been moved for Perisic to begin with.

True, but then we would have needed to play Sanchez and I assume they thought Milan would just have parked the bus meaning Perisic wouldn't need to defend that much.

Davies at LWB gives a good balance though, Especially with Porro on the other side.

I worry Porro will struggle to link up with anyone today though without Kulu in front of him. Let's see

Well that should give the fans and the team a huge lift with Liverpool not winning

2-1 defeat incoming haha

Back