• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Notts Forest ****

010de8f951eb458ecfc03ff292a908a0.png

I understand a lot of people will be upset and want to register their frustration but it's supporting the team that's important and any protest will be used as a stick to beat us with by our rivals and a desperate BBC looking for a different football story other than Lineker.

I understand a lot of people will be upset and want to register their frustration but it's supporting the team that's important and any protest will be used as a stick to beat us with by our rivals and a desperate BBC looking for a different football story other than Lineker.
Hopefully let it out at full time and in forums, not during the game.

The team always needs our support through thick or thin but if you have 11 players why won’t even try to step up their game in a CL game then i don’t know what to say.

Im sure that if the team was is a relegation scrap but would give 100% each game, the fans would not be this upset or disheartened. At least they would know the players hearts are there but their abilities do not match. But what we’ve witnessed this season especially the last week has been a disgrace. I really would not have been this upset if we had hammered Milan all game and ended up losing 2 or 3-0 than watching that soulless performance.

Again we are all wondering whether the team will bother to show up today. I mean wtf is that about. Now we need bust our balls to get back into the competition none of the players were up for a few days ago.

Even Richarlisons interview was more exciting than the bloody game

We are probably due some luck so a 4 nil win maybe incoming, but it says something about where we are, that many fans are hoping for a loss and Conte's departure.............

yep, especially when we are 4th

Entitled much

We’ll be 5th at kick off, Liverpool will beat Bournemouth.

This’ll be our last few hours in 4th place whilst Conte is still around. I do not say this lightly but it’s genuinely how I feel: I hope we lose today and that’s the end of his terrible management.

We’ll be 5th at kick off, Liverpool will beat Bournemouth.

This’ll be our last few hours in 4th place whilst Conte is still around. I do not say this lightly but it’s genuinely how I feel: I hope we lose today and that’s the end of his terrible management.
I don't think a win against Forest will change much if the board is considering bringing Conte's tenure to an end.

From East London yid on SC who seems to get some team news early.

Kulu out for Richy.. surprised.

Porro starts... no surprise

Probably means Son starts again

From East London yid on SC who seems to get some team news early.

Kulu out for Richy.. surprised.

Porro starts... no surprise

Probably means Son starts again
Well I hope Richy starts for several reasons, and as much as I want him to replace Son Kulu has also been poor. Only issue is if Richi plays on the right, that’s his worst position across the front line - Son is more two footed so should play him there.

If this is true then hopefully Richi will be extremely motivated after his outburst and Conte has said to him something along the lines of ‘Go and show me why I should be playing you then’….

I can't see us winning today...again! maybe a draw but in the light of our last three games that's a loss
innit?
hope I'm wrong.but..hope??

Richie at RWF is just another insult. If he's on the right he'll be ineffective and Conte will argue its why he hasn't played much.

Back