• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest FC ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 07/04/2024
K.O : 18.00pm
Venue : NWHL

With a very tough run of games coming up we simply have to get 3 points on Sunday evening
Won't be an easy game against Forest who no doubt will do what other teams have done to us at home and not come out to play against us

With United more than likely dropping points just before this game it's a huge opportunity to establish a clear lead to 6th place

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Johnson Son Werner

1712332883614.png

I don't think we will see Bentancur as the holding cm.

That will be Bissouma, Hojbjerg or Skipp if he is still alive.
Sarr or Bentancur for one of the other spots and Maddison, Lo Celso and Kulusevski for the other.

But we need to win.

5-0 walk over. Its going to happen, may aswell be now.

Remember a Celtic fan saying something at the start of the summer about Ange - "there will be a long period of struggling to get over the line, and then suddenly you'll whallop someone 5-0 and wonder 'where did that come from?'. And then it just keeps going after that."

May or may not be true, but if it s, we haven't yet hit that stage - even big wins like against Villa were followed by immediate reversals like Fulham. Maybe this will be our 5-0 moment, or maybe we'll lose miserably to a team that hits us on the break/at a corner - feels like it could go either way.

It nice to have a big win, but these tight contest are far more exciting and keep you on the edge of your seat. I always got more enjoyment out of a tough win than a one sided game of any sort, if I just played to win I'd play my grandkids, I cant even do that now they can all beat me at something.

Don't care how we do it just get 3 points. Will put us 4th with a game in hand. Some tough games coming up but will give us a great shot for cl footy next season without having to rely on 5th getting a spot.
Yep, it's about the 3 points and not the style of the performance

Sitting there ages looking at the train timetable thinking wow there are literally no trains to the ground before the game
Took me 10 mins to then realise it's a 6pm kick off not 4pm, there are loads between 3.30pm and 5pm DOH

Yep, it's about the 3 points and not the style of the performance
I agree a little but I would also prefer to see us getting better at what Ange wants as that's sets us up for the future as he keeps saying and if we bomb out at the first stages of champs, what does it matter? Rather take the bumps now if it means we get to enjoy success later.

We have not been playing great and been scaping wins.....hope it all clicks!

Back