• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V manchester united***

I don't think either Lamela or Eriksen are really effective wide players. We could do with at least one player with pace who can play wide.

We looked far more toothy than Utd. They were VERY toothless at home. Who was playing in attack for them :D

Gutted by the result, but we look like an entirely different team than last season. Just get in Berahino to give us more pace up front and the future is bright, the future is lillywhite!

Well, that was a bit brick.

Sigh. Showed more endeavour towards the end of the second half, and it took Alli coming on for Dier (something I wanted to happen at half time) to give us some spark. Ultimately, we suffered an unlucky defeat against an absolutely terrible United side, which is frustrating given that this likely was our best chance to beat them: before they gain coherence and form.

Disappointing we didn't take a chance and score. Lots of positives never the less. 0-0 would have been a result after the 50 odd goals conceded last season - almost!

We lack creativity and are too easy to defend against. We knock the ball around nicely but don't create many clear chances

I disagree .. Carrick had a brilliant game, which helped them defensively, but honestly their 3 best players were Carrick +two of the defenders.

How much busier was their keeper than Vorm?

Really Eriksen, Chadli, Mason all had legitimate chances, our biggest issue is Kane was being supplier so wasn't the one on the end of most of the chances

not surprised, not disappointed, I think United will win the league this season

our AM's need to step up though, they can do it, they just lack focus

Gutted by the result, but we look like an entirely different team than last season. Just get in Berahino to give us more pace up front and the future is bright, the future is lillywhite!

Defensively we look much more solid .. and that's without Hugo

Not really. The same side, same unforced errors: perhaps a bit less open at the back overall, but the real improvement will probably be seen in the 'peak' period when we hit our stride in December/January.

hahahaha .. thanks mate, you made me have a laugh, 3rd/4th will be a good result for Van Hippo Head's brick

Not really. The same side, same unforced errors: perhaps a bit less open at the back overall, but the real improvement will probably be seen in the 'peak' period when we hit our stride in December/January.

fudge mate .. 1 mistake .. by someone who was one of our best players last season ... hardly same old, same old

hahahaha .. thanks mate, you made me have a laugh, 3rd/4th will be a good result for Van Hippo Head's ****

I'm serious, first day of school for them too, not from what I saw today but last season and the new signings, also they are surely going to add an expansive striker, maybe even Zlatan

Not a chance. They're miles away.

Will be between City, Chelsea and Arsenal, unfortunately.

I'm serious, first day of school for them too, not from what I saw today but last season and the new signings, also they are surely going to add an expansive striker, maybe even Zlatan

Van Hippo head needs to start spending some of his hundreds of millions on upgrades on defense. Nobody wins the league without at least one truly dominant CB.

Add the fact that Carrick is not likely to be first choice (regardless of how well he plays), they will be even more open ...

we were average, United were sh!t...thats now 3 games in a row under Poch where we have struggled to score against United

Back