• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V manchester united***

Erikssen bottled that imo.

It wouldn't be a popular statement and I don't expect any support on it but I really think Eriksen kills us defensively. He is just so weak and seems to give so many basic balls away. 4-5 times he has lost the ball with a shocking 5-10 yard pass. Unless we have 9 athletes around him then I think he causes us more problems than he solves for the most part.

Where have you actually seen any indication of that? Genuine quetion.

Some people can't understand we have actually outplayed United for the majority of this game, every stat shows it.

One mistake, unfortunately has likely cost us ..

Some people can't understand we have actually outplayed United for the majority of this game, every stat shows it.

One mistake, unfortunately has likely cost us ..

I wouldn't go that far.

But we have definitely held our own.

I wouldn't go that far.

But we have definitely held our own.

Mate, when the home team takes 65 minutes to get a shot on goal, think we have done a little more than held our own.

Not saying we have overrun them, but we have been the better team.

We had the better chances to score. I would have been pleased with a 0-0

Any late magic from us? Probably tired out. Lamela not the creative zip we need.

Back