• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Your using accumulative Xg
And xg that’s wrong as it includes rashford second chance which was offside

I also find people add up chances overlooking that if someone had scored the timeline of events would have changed. The game would have reset and the second chance wouldn't have existed

History suggests that had the penalty been awarded, and by current laws it easily could have been, we’d have folded like a cheap suit

we deserved the win in the end, we were much better in the second half

but, it’s two games

let’s not start sucking each others dingdongs just yet

Exactly. It’s a very encouraging start but Nuno won his first three games including an impressive win v City. Not saying Ange is another Nuno but we shouldn’t get carried away. While there are encouraging signs, there are also some worrying ones that will bite us.

Exactly. It’s a very encouraging start but Nuno won his first three games including an impressive win v City. Not saying Ange is another Nuno but we shouldn’t get carried away. While there are encouraging signs, there are also some worrying ones that will bite us.

You have to enjoy the moments though, no point having pre ordained downers because bad times may come down the line

I also find people add up chances overlooking that if someone had scored the timeline of events would have changed. The game would have reset and the second chance wouldn't have existed
Or we'd have conceded 3 goals in 10 minutes. There's no way of knowing. That'll be the true test of this new ethos - what happens when the opposition take their chances and we go 2-0 down early on. I can but hope that we're not the brittle Spurs of old.

Oh dear team misses chances, calls for penalty, other team hit post, lots of open play, I'm sorry that's the appeal in football for me. I dont want to see games where neither team makes mistakes or one side win easily each week, it's the unpredictability that is exciting, bloody TV and pundits telling everyone what should happen and what the stats are just dont see that it should be enjoyed.

Err wrong.
What’s wrong?
sadly I looked at the xg data and it’s wrong. Most have included the Rashford chance that was offside
It wasn’t flagged as we had the ball and played on so the chance is “counted”
Unless you have some other way

Or we'd have conceded 3 goals in 10 minutes. There's no way of knowing. That'll be the true test of this new ethos - what happens when the opposition take their chances and we go 2-0 down early on. I can but hope that we're not the brittle Spurs of old.
We will have that happen soon
That’s fine
The team will learn from it

What’s wrong?
sadly I looked at the xg data and it’s wrong. Most have included the Rashford chance that was offside
It wasn’t flagged as we had the ball and played on so the chance is “counted”
Unless you have some other way
Was it offside? Didn’t look it while I was at the game but I didn’t see any replays (don’t think MotD showed any replays showing it as offside?).

Last edited:
Was it offside? Didn’t look it while I was at the game but I didn’t see any replays (don’t think MotD showed any replays showing it as offside?).
Yeah 100%
I saw the replay and he was half his body off
Didn’t look it in the ground from my side
It’s on the sky app around 1 minute in
No one even mentioned it but it was a clear and obvious one TBF

I didn’t realise that was a rabona pass…. Is Penandes another horribly one footed player?

That actually might not be offside either, is going to be a tight call with Sarr’s back heel. Naked eye says a couple of inches offside but one never knows.

“Another”??? I hope you’re not referring to the legend of Erik Lamela.

His right foot was as good as Kanes. His left foot just happened to be superhuman.

If you don’t believe his right foot could inflict damage, ask that slimy little prick Fabregas.

Back