• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Will take that. Shame we didnt finish the job. Very good 2nd half. Showed some pride and that's all we can ask of the team.

I went for 2-2 but when I saw that stat about United not winning away to a Top 8 side I thought we might not get anything. Luckily Ryan Mason sent Dr.Tottenham home at the break

Good second half, bar the last few minutes, but I understand Mason wanting to get the point. But from a fan perspective, I'd much rather us just go for the win - would mean a lot for morale.
But hey! Good second half, eh? I liked that. Let's keep it up!

Credit to the lads and Mason. I slated them on Sunday and first half tonight. I really didn’t think Mason had it in him to get anything out of that team.

Second half, we were brilliant. Actually enjoyed watching us for the first time in a while. Only disappointment was the last 10 mins when we didn’t really put them under pressure.

Might be very little to play for but at least there was a bit of pride / effort. Don't think the answer is in the dugout but Mason managed to make it not embarrassing.

Massive favour having Eriksen coming off for Fred, not sure what the thinking was there but it helped.

Doesnt materially change where we'll end up...but at least it might help stop the wheels coming completely off before end of teh season

We desperately need the manager and DoF appointments though to have some direction

Can’t believe we gave up a chance of winning with that sub (at home aswell).

They had half the reserves on the pitch and we had the momentum. Very strange and worrying.
I don't know if we gave up the chance. There's a momentum you can have when you're the one chasing a Gamez but once you get that equaliser that same energy and momentum drops. It's usually the case, I think we just didn't have another gear to go up to win the game.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Might be very little to play for but at least there was a bit of pride / effort. Don't think the answer is in the dugout but Mason managed to make it not embarrassing.

Massive favour having Eriksen coming off for Fred, not sure what the thinking was there but it helped.
Pride and gives some feel-good factor, it's really needed

Just been reading a live update, and judging by that, we had them on the ropes, and then Mason made some really strange subs, and that seems to have killed all momentum, even though we equalised straight after.
Was there any injuries to Porro and Pericic? On the live update it seemed that both were really getting into the game at that time.

Just been reading a live update, and judging by that, we had them on the ropes, and then Mason made some really strange subs, and that seems to have killed all momentum, even though we equalised straight after.
Was there any injuries to Porro and Pericic? On the live update it seemed that both were really getting into the game at that time.
Perisic can't last 90 mins and in fairness to Son it's the most effort I've seen him put in all season, so he was probably tiring too. But yeah, the subs put us on the backfoot

Mason made the right decision, if we had been hit on the break and conceded to make it 3-2 no one would have remembered the fight back and the way we played in the second half.

He shut up shop and hoped to hit them on the counter

Well well well we can still play football. Well done Mason but I think you dropped a gonad* with the Tanganga sub, they were there for the taking.
Wow I'd forgotten what it's like to see Spurs play well. 2nd half was really decent.

Not certain on personnel but I think we were extremely attacking setup to try and equalise, he then kept with it for a bit after the equaliser but then perhaps felt it was time to revert to a more balanced formation.

Back