• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

I had literally never been more sure of a thrashing than before this game. Even when we were utter ****, I sometimes held our hope that we could win/ scrape a draw/ have at least some defensive solidity and come away with a narrow loss.

I really really wish the players could have proved me wrong. :(

I made a bet at lunchtime that we'd concede less than 7, so we've exceeded my expectations.

vw6g.jpg

Even I laughed.

Maybe so, maybe we all know and know at the club hence their ineptitude I dont know.

I just cant wait until football is over, really cant stand it at the moment.

I think we may be very disappointed when we don't get LVG or make big changes to the **** in the summer. Just don't think we should act like we have LVG already.

I made a bet at lunchtime that we'd concede less than 7, so we've exceeded my expectations.

Yeah I was expecting a 6-0 tbh so not that distraught (ahem) so far. Though we still have enough time to still get there I guess.

The team have stopped attacking. And they've stopped defending.

The world cup couldn't come any sooner.

This. To think that I thought we could win the Premiership at the start of the season. :oops: this season has revealed all of our weaknesses. We're far from good enough. I did also say that Suarez would be the biggest flop this season. :oops:

i think the worst thing is we all expected it.

haha 'where is our manager'. where indeed.

To be honest, I didnt expect it. Its the manner of performances than the scorelines themselves that **** me off. I would seriously put every single one of those players up for sale with the exception of a handful and start again. Get in LVG and lets rebuild.

The problem is will LVG have any time to do such a thing when the world cup will no doubt take his time this summer. Unless of course work has already started

All of you that were calling for AVB to be sacked mid season, please tell us who did you want to come in to do the job?

Back