• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

why did we get rid of the guy who had us comfortably ahead of both of them?

Except of course for the fact that when he was fired, both of them were ahead of us?

Unless you mean Redknapp in which case I apologise.

Last edited:
Maybe we can salvage something from this match and have a couple of players go in shin high on Suarez.

We have gone backwards since the day AVB was presented as spurs manager!! Old Teflon Levy is to blame in my eyes

was always going to happen - the end of the 2011/12 season a rebuilding job started. we missed out on Champions League and with it our best player and several squad players, Bale was never going to stick around much longer either. we done well with what we had the following season - spent big this summer in the first real attempt at rebuilding only to throw out the manager half way in to the season not giving either him OR the players enough time.

why did we get rid of the guy who had us comfortably ahead of both of them?

Martinez was my first choice instead we got AVB the ****er, but essentially youre correct WHY did we get rid of 'him' in the first place - oh yeah cos he gave a number of interviews out of his ****in car - big. ****in. deal.

why is danny 'the kunt' rose anywhere near a premier league team?

this back four is quite simply the antithesis of everything we've been working towards in the past decade.

all that work and development and growth has just gone up in smoke. its gut wrenching.

Rodgers said he wouldn't work for Levy because he'd never be given the time to implement a project...

he said that after he was already at Liverpool, i happen to know that wasn't the case at the time...but then im just a poster on an internet forum so i don't expect anyone take my word for it

I like Lennon, but that has to be one of his worst games for us ever.

I think Lennon sums us up, so much potential but not quite ever delivering. We as a club need to to wake up and really look at ourselves and look at where we are going/want to go. Intentions are great but we need to work on how we go about delivering this - do we focus on youth and develop them, do we go for quick fixes and sack and change or do we actually sit down and learn from our mistakes and look at how best to go forward. Germany are a great example of how to use a crisis as key moment in how to go forward. No point in wasting time in misery feeling sorry for ourselves!!!

Back