• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

I'm worried about that second yellow. There was one instance when he almost brought down Sagbo on our left and he pulled himself out of it at the last minute. Heart in mouth for me there.

Think without him we'll be exposed. Paulinho pushes far forward and Mousa is further forward than Sandro. Shame Capoue isn't back yet.

I know what you mean though. But Sandro won't get sent off. He's an excellent reader of the game.

Get Andros off just so our tactic won't be "pass to Andros" and the rest of the lads might up their game a bit

not as congested as west ham game. still pockets of space available. eriksen should come on. he would shine.

Think without him we'll be exposed. Paulinho pushes far forward and Mousa is further forward than Sandro. Shame Capoue isn't back yet.

I know what you mean though. But Sandro won't get sent off. He's an excellent reader of the game.

Yep. Think perhaps we should have started with Dembele, as many people said at the beginning, perhaps 3 games in a week was too much for Sandro. Then he could have come on late on.

But we'll see, 45 minutes for the players to get that goal.

Typical example right there of what's been our main problem today: An attempted throughball going straight to a Hull player. It's not really a lack of creativity, but poor concentration and precision.

I think that's the worrying thing - the fact we look absolutely miles away. There's just nothing. I don't understand what is supposed to be happening on the pitch: we look to have zero creativity whilst conceding a fair few chances at the other end.

I was convinced AVB would bring a stable formation and discernible tactics running through the squad.

At the risk of..... I wanted Harry out, because it mainly ****ed me off that we were so lopsided and one injury completely wrecked our style and caused drama. I thought we played to less than the sum of our parts, but AVB so far has been the antithesis of everything I think we were all hoping for.

I cant believe how all at sea we look every week. We very very rarely convinced, and pretty soon were going to start getting found out. If teams start going for our throats we could have real problems. Were getting by on reputation of individual players, and AVB is avoiding real pressure because of his name (IMO).

It really seems that bad things could be round the corner to me.

Agreed, although I don't think bad things are heading our way, I just feel we'll spend another season finishing around 5th and the team showing no further signs of development than when AVB's tenure began.

Back