• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

Full first choice team, no letting up, we go for it.

I know it's not live anywhere in the UK, but will be on spurs play next day?

I’m amazed some are saying rest players. It’s like they’ve already forgotten Sheff U last season and the fact we have no European football this year and no game the weekend after next.

It would completely deflate momentum if we lost. Get the game won and then take players off if we need people to rest.

I’m amazed some are saying rest players. It’s like they’ve already forgotten Sheff U last season and the fact we have no European football this year and no game the weekend after next.

It would completely deflate momentum if we lost. Get the game won and then take players off if we need people to rest.
Think it’s because Ange himself has said he’s going to make a few changes, but just in order to keep up the intensity and energy.

the Sheff Utd game was under a VERY different regime and one in its death throes at that.

Still august aswell. If they are tired already then we have huge problems. As i said though i might let maddison have a rest if his foot isn't 100%. Also see how udogie is doing after going down the weekend.

Think it’s because Ange himself has said he’s going to make a few changes, but just in order to keep up the intensity and energy.

the Sheff Utd game was under a VERY different regime and one in its death throes at that.

Exactly, I don't think anyone is suggesting wholesale changes, but if you can get others that Ange doesn't necessarily see as dead weight some gametime so they are not stone cold for form or gametime then it benefits us all over IMO.

Fulham could turn out to be a tricky game for us, we should put out our strongest team and make sure we progress.
Exactly what Ange has said he will do, he’s just suggested that the strongest team might involve a few fresh legs so that intensity levels are the same, that’s all. Makes perfect sense to me. Highly doubt we’ll see like 6-10 changes from the w/e.

Fulhams first team would be a very tricky match, I just wonder how many changes they might make themselves though?

Yup, play the strongest team and get the game won. If we're comfortable then we can make changes but I don't see us running away with it.

It's also only the 4th game in, let the first eleven get more comfortable with the new system.

Yup, play the strongest team and get the game won. If we're comfortable then we can make changes but I don't see us running away with it.

It's also only the 4th game in, let the first eleven get more comfortable with the new system.

Ange has said he's going to make changes though.

Ange has said he's going to make changes though.

I don't think changes always means weaker side though. 3 games ago we didn't know what that side was in some areas. I think giving some players time, be it a start or off the bench does not need to mean its detrimental to the first team. I mean Solomon could come in on the left with Son going central and I would not see that as anywhere near weaker (as an example).

I think as someone said earlier, we are all pretty much battle scared from past times where there was either wholesale changes or tactical suicide.

Rotate a couple of players to keep them fresh rather than waiting until we need to rest more players at the same time.

Blimey Digi Sport 4 in Romania, what's on 1/2/3, pig wrestling, turnip throwing and donkey lifting?
Champions League qualification, Young Boys - Maccabi Haifa, Panathinaikos - Braga and Galatasaray - Molde.
Here in Romania we can watch all the five big leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France), almost all matches per matchday (we couldn't see Sheffield - Palace in matchday 1, for example), FA Cup and Carabao Cup, almost all Champions League matches from the group stage to the final, Europa League and Conference League, some games in Scotland, Netherlands and Portugal. Not only on Digi Sport, but also on Prima Sport, Orange Sport and Sportextra.
All this for 75 lei/month, meaning 15 euro or 13 pounds per month.

Last edited:
Champions League qualification, Young Boys - Maccabi Haifa, Panathinaikos - Braga and Galatasaray - Molde.
Here in Romania we can watch all the five big leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France), almost all matches per matchday (we couldn't see Sheffield - Palace in matchday 1, for example), FA Cup and Carabao Cup, almost all Champions League matches from the group stage to the final, Europa League and Conference League, some games in Scotland, Netherlands and Portugal. Not only on Digi Sport, but also on Prima Sport, Orange Sport and Sportextra.
And wife carrying?

Nice to have someone from Romania on here. Nevermind those throwing around backwards stereotypes.

Back