• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

Slightly off topic but carabao related. Just checked the score in the Forest v Burnley tie and it shows on the BBC sport site that Burnley have made 6 subs. Is that right?

Looks like there's been a few injuries. If one was a concussion you can get an additional sub.

I see Cheatski scraped a late win against Wimbledon.
And Danjuma scored the winner from outside the box in the 88th minute, to rescue Everton from penalties. That would have been handy, eh!!

Crazy draw...so many PREM matches!! What are the odds of this?
  1. Third-round draw: Ipswich v Wolves, Exeter v Luton, Aston Villa v Everton, Man Utd v Crystal Palace, Port Vale v Sutton, Bradford v Middlesbrough, Bournemouth v Stoke, Lincoln v West Ham
  2. Brentford v Arsenal, Chelsea v Brighton, Salford v Burnley, Fulham v Norwich, Blackburn v Cardiff, Liverpool v Leicester, Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project, Mansfield v Peterborough

I see Cheatski scraped a late win against Wimbledon.
And Danjuma scored the winner from outside the box in the 88th minute, to rescue Everton from penalties. That would have been handy, eh!!

Crazy draw...so many PREM matches!! What are the odds of this?
  1. Third-round draw: Ipswich v Wolves, Exeter v Luton, Aston Villa v Everton, Man Utd v Crystal Palace, Port Vale v Sutton, Bradford v Middlesbrough, Bournemouth v Stoke, Lincoln v West Ham
  2. Brentford v Arsenal, Chelsea v Brighton, Salford v Burnley, Fulham v Norwich, Blackburn v Cardiff, Liverpool v Leicester, Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project, Mansfield v Peterborough
Leicester are a championship team. Literally ;)

I don't watch or listen to Talkbrick on principle, but if he/she is talking about ENIC being the rot at the club for 23 years now, they have my support. Our tribe is growing, mate. ;)

I don't think I'd describe what he did, at any point during the call, as talking. For a man in his 50s to carry on like that is frightening...

I don't watch or listen to Talkbrick on principle, but if he/she is talking about ENIC being the rot at the club for 23 years now, they have my support. Our tribe is growing, mate. ;)

I would hope you would be better then the muppets like him, those that rant and rave and try and talk over any reply are not to be taken seriously. :)

It’s very early days and we’ll see what unfolds, but the concern for me tonight is that we are a couple of injuries, or the African Cup of Nations in January, away from HAVING to start some of those who began the game tonight.

If we have nine injuries/African Cup absentees, then I agree, we'd be in big trouble. Plugging one or two into a settled "A" team probably would not be so bad, however.

If we have nine injuries/African Cup absentees, then I agree, we'd be in big trouble. Plugging one or two into a settled "A" team probably would not be so bad, however.
Yea I agree. Think people are going a bit OTT about our squad tbh (quelle surprise!). You can drop 2 or 3 of these “squad” players in to the team and it won’t affect us much, as the league games so far have shown. It’s when you go wholesale changes that we struggle, like we always have done.

Yea I agree. Think people are going a bit OTT about our squad tbh (quelle surprise!). You can drop 2 or 3 of these “squad” players in to the team and it won’t affect us much, as the league games so far have shown. It’s when you go wholesale changes that we struggle, like we always have done.
I think the squad is alright overall. We're definitely one short at centre back and I think we'd be foolhardy not doing something about that before the window closes (either Toison or Kelly would be fine IMO). We are perhaps one short in attack but it's not a glaring hole. Otherwise I think the squad is there.

I think the squad is alright overall. We're definitely one short at centre back and I think we'd be foolhardy not doing something about that before the window closes (either Toison or Kelly would be fine IMO). We are perhaps one short in attack but it's not a glaring hole. Otherwise I think the squad is there.
Especially for a 40 game season

Lo Celso injured already and out of the game tomorrow. I really hope we get a last minute bid from a Spanish team who will take him off our hands.

I would hope you would be better then the muppets like him, those that rant and rave and try and talk over any reply are not to be taken seriously. :)

Like I said mate, didn't watch it - have no intention of giving Talkbrick ad money or views.

I'm just guessing at what his message is - I do not agree with his delivery of it, if it was as you and @DeanoAustin are saying it was.

Like I said mate, didn't watch it - have no intention of giving Talkbrick ad money or views.

I'm just guessing at what his message is - I do not agree with his delivery of it, if it was as you and @DeanoAustin are saying it was.

I do not agree with you over Levy for sure but i know you are not a muppet like those who do listen to talkbrick. :)

Back