• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

Are we 100% sure it's not on sky? I know normally it wouldn't be (moved due to euro conference) and live football on TV doesn't indicate its been shown on uk TV, but the Sunday Times states its on sky at 14:00.

And the Times is part of murdoch's evil media empire!

If Nuno was still in charge I would expect a draw, but the arrival of Conte changes things. The hope is becoming more of an anticipation of winning. Still to early for him to have established himself in the dressing room, but the squad will have got the message. I would like the team to do what Manure did to us, also leave Kane on the bench and bring him on in the second half (he can't play a full 90 mins at the moment). I have enjoyed Contes comments, especially his hint about the squad being too comfortable, hope he has got them putting in some hours. If we win this game then truly the man has otherworldly powers. Conte says Kill a lot, that is such an emotive word, but is very true, we just haven't been killing off games when we have the advantage. 3-0 to Spurs with Kane coming on in the second half to kill them off.

C. O. Y S

Look for a good performance rather than a win. But I hope we win too. So hard to mix up the side when Conte is coming in with no pre-season, so he'll probably keep a similar team I guess. Which makes a lot of sense. Maybe Ndombele starting?

If Nuno was still in charge I would expect a draw, but the arrival of Conte changes things. The hope is becoming more of an anticipation of winning. Still to early for him to have established himself in the dressing room, but the squad will have got the message. I would like the team to do what Manure did to us, also leave Kane on the bench and bring him on in the second half (he can't play a full 90 mins at the moment). I have enjoyed Contes comments, especially his hint about the squad being too comfortable, hope he has got them putting in some hours. If we win this game then truly the man has otherworldly powers. Conte says Kill a lot, that is such an emotive word, but is very true, we just haven't been killing off games when we have the advantage. 3-0 to Spurs with Kane coming on in the second half to kill them off.

C. O. Y S

That is funny considering Nuno never had a draw in his PL games with Spurs.

Unchanged...so footballers can play twice in 3 days again, although looking at how much our fitness 'appeared' to drop on Thursday, the 2nd half could become very interesting

Yes, though I'd imagine that the vast majority of the training since Thurs has been on shape and tactics, and you'd imagine that there should be some easy wins in terms of improvements from that. Given the midfield pairing, I'd be interested to see whether Son and Moura don't play as high today and therefore help link things up. Surprised he didnt bring Ndombele or GLC in

Same team. Conte has a plan.
086184d67b02afdcce0f094c00f969f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Yes, though I'd imagine that the vast majority of the training since Thurs has been on shape and tactics, and you'd imagine that there should be some easy wins in terms of improvements from that. Given the midfield pairing, I'd be interested to see whether Son and Moura don't play as high today and therefore help link things up. Surprised he didnt bring Ndombele or GLC in
More interesting to see if players have been told how differently to play in their positions. I'm sure Moura needs to link up more. Kane as we heard should be in the box more... But who to supply? Perhaps by holding some things constant we can get to the root of the problems faster.

Massive reprieve for Davies. With regular games he is competent. But he has always struck me a squad player as he isn't outstanding in anything. Maybe his intelligence and stability are outstanding qualities. He's a model pro. With a left foot and able to fit into the back 3 he's got every opportunity to kick on finally. I hope he can get some confidence and form.

Good to play the same side, they should be able to right some of the wrongs from midweek. We actually started so well on Thursday. One of the greatest challenges is getting this collection of players having more belief in themselves and their system. Once we conceded you could see our heads drop with no confidence in the passing and movement. Everything that had been good - showing for the ball, concentrating on passes - fell away. Suddenly we couldn't make passes and we handed them initiative.

Today we need to hang in there when the tide turns and not fall apart.

Last edited:
More interesting to see if players have been told how differently to play in their positions. I'm sure Moura needs to link up more. Kane as we heard should be in the box more... But who to supply?

Yes, this is why I thought he'd go for the 3-4-3 from his Inter days rather than 3-5-2 from Chelsea time. In that Chelsea formation, the two behind Costa were Hazard and Pedro who are more natural link men than Son and Moura. Perhaps Moura will play more behind Son and Kane...though in that role, Ndombele and GLC would seem more naturally suited. anyway, looking forward to see how it goes!

River please anyone?!?!

What this club needs..dare I say it is a Christian Erickson figour in the midfield..mind he would have to be exceptional
to match him! I thought that Le Celso would be the player to fit this role but unfortunately he is fa far short of fulfilling
it. unless Conti remarkebly changed him as a player........
So its the defence + the midfield that needs class players brought in!..IMO.
till then...come on you Spurs..

Not expecting too much from this result wise but hope we can start the way we did Thursday, being a bit of an unknown quantity atm should help. Some intensity and passion please COYS!!!

Got Bein Sports Premium on the dodgy box which is showing it. All in Arabic. Already enjoying it more than Sky Sports or BT.

Unless Roy Keane is on punditry in which case, Sky is great. He may talk brick sometimes but he’s box office.

Back