• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

-----------Lloris

--Sanchez--Romero--Dier

Royal--------------------Regulion

--Lo Celso--Skipp---Ndombele

-------Kane----Son

Hojberg needs resting and we need two ballplayers in CM

I think that there is zero chance that Conte will play Romero in the middle. Romero's game is to go towards the ball and be aggressive. Conte wants the middle CB to sit deepest and mop up. It will be Dier central again and Romero on the right

I can see both Winks and Alli coming into play much more before Christmas. But I think mentally they are both a bit destroyed at the minute, and will need some repairing. They are probably both pretty rusty too (though I know Alli has exceptional natural fitness)

What have Winks or Alli done in the last 1-2 years to warrant getting any game time at the moment? I think they both need to move on, along with Davies. None of them have kicked on. They should move on for the sake of their own careers more than anything.

I thought that Kane was excellent on Thursday. He had a hand in all three goals. Pressed well. And held the ball up well and drew fouls after we went down to 10 men.

I thought Kane was marginally better than he has been recently. His pressing was a tad more meaningful but his overall play , I felt was still well below par. The best thing he did all game was to draw fouls and get the dominating centre half sent off.

What have Winks or Alli done in the last 1-2 years to warrant getting any game time at the moment? I think they both need to move on, along with Davies. None of them have kicked on. They should move on for the sake of their own careers more than anything.

Conte is going to want to look at everyone before January. He's got a great record for reinvigorating and reinventing players. Only a fool would write anyone off at this stage.

I think that there is zero chance that Conte will play Romero in the middle. Romero's game is to go towards the ball and be aggressive. Conte wants the middle CB to sit deepest and mop up. It will be Dier central again and Romero on the right

I thing Romero played as the lead ( ie going for everything) in the more advanced role of the three for Atalanta. I feel he would be best in that position with the security of two CBS centrally behind him.
He looked lost on the right on Thursday.

I thought Kane was marginally better than he has been recently. His pressing was a tad more meaningful but his overall play , I felt was still well below par. The best thing he did all game was to draw fouls and get the dominating centre half sent off.

His pressing has been good for weeks. We don't get the first or third goal on Thursday without Kane's pressing and his turn and pass for Moira's goal was excellent. He looks a little short of fitness still but games will help with that. We 100% loose against Vitesse without Kane.

I thing Romero played as the lead ( ie going for everything) in the more advanced role of the three for Atalanta. I feel he would be best in that position with the security of two CBS centrally behind him.
He looked lost on the right on Thursday.

He did but Atalanta play a very unusual system. Conte isn't going to repeat that. He has plenty of opportunities to get forward from RCB.

His pressing has been good for weeks. We don't get the first or third goal on Thursday without Kane's pressing and his turn and pass for Moira's goal was excellent. He looks a little short of fitness still but games will help with that. We 100% loose against Vitesse without Kane.

sorry. Just don’t agree re Kane. He was pedestrian against Wet Spam and responsible for their goal. He offered nothing against United. He was good for the Moura goal but he should have dispatched the third goal cleanly ( a fit Kane would have done) and what did he do for the first goal?

He desperately needs to get his fitness and sharpness that has been lacking all season back asap. He won’t get it by playing and struggling with injuries in two games a week.

Last edited:
Conte is going to want to look at everyone before January. He's got a great record for reinvigorating and reinventing players. Only a fool would write anyone off at this stage.

I guess I am a fool because both of them has been going backwards for years under multiple managers. If they can both get back to their best then great but I don’t see it happening.

I thought that Kane was excellent on Thursday. He had a hand in all three goals. Pressed well. And held the ball up well and drew fouls after we went down to 10 men.

57424501.jpg

you what? what about his pass to lucas for the goal?? I bet conte can bring Kane up to speed

you what? what about his pass to lucas for the goal?? I bet conte can bring Kane up to speed

yes I acknowledged his part in the Lucas goal. I agree that Conte can bring him up to speed, which is why I want him withdrawn from the internationals ( which are pretty meaningless) to give Conte some quality time with him and allow his battered body some time to recover to help prevent his normal injury break later in the season .

100% serious. We lose that game without Kane. He had a hand in all three games and his hold up play and drawing fouls was what saw us over the line.

Please identify what part he played in the first goal. He got lucky with the third goal. In my view, a fit and sharp Kane would have dispatched that first time without needing the fortunate help from the defender to get it over the line,

The players really need to be up for it today. 3 points would be huge. Suddenly a cl place would look possible.

Dier, Winks, Dele and Davies have shown for a long time they just don’t have it - particularly when it comes to the psychological aspects of the game.

Time to move on. I don’t think they’ll figure in Conte’s plans once he starts to bring in his own players.

Back