• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

The lack of a plan b all season has been leveled at Ange and here we have a complete system shift, along with a totally offensive side with no centre forward. If Pep did this he'd be a genius. We have our own genius, so much more to come from Ange as his squad develops.
It's been some nice tweaks to the team by Ange, but let's steady on a little - it's one good half of football, which we've seen many times before. And now Pep has seen the change of system/tactics he has the chance to counter that. Why on earth would any coach be heralded as a genius for a good half a game performance and the scores being level?

Not much on the bench for us.

Kulu and lo Celso and that's about it.

Can someone give me more insight into the youngsters?

Their bench is crazy good.

Hall signed a new contract a few days ago. Midfielder, that's all I know.

Moore is only 16/17 and has been highly rated for a few seasons. Attacking player who I would like to see gets some game time

It's been some nice tweaks to the team by Ange, but let's steady on a little - it's one good half of football, which we've seen many times before. And now Pep has seen the change of system/tactics he has the chance to counter that. Why on earth would any coach be heralded as a genius for a good half a game performance and the scores being level?

I don't think we've seen more than a good 10/15 mins before.

Yes Pep has a chance to counter, very fair point.

Back