• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

Redknapp giving us some credit for our play. Thank You

Good analysis regarding the space Walker is getting. Its like VDV has not quite decided where he should be and is nearer his normal LCB position rather than a LB

Can’t believe the atmosphere. Just feels like such a small-time mentality not to want to win. Glad the players aren’t being affected by it.

Make plan A work. Then bring in other plans. It makes sense.

We still look iffy at corners though.

We really need some quality wide men in the summer. I have more faith in VDV to score than Johnson, Kulu or Son at the moment.

Plan a has been a shambles for months. He’s got this working in a few days.

The lack of a plan b all season has been leveled at Ange and here we have a complete system shift, along with a totally offensive side with no centre forward. If Pep did this he'd be a genius. We have our own genius, so much more to come from Ange as his squad develops.

This will either be a draw, which does nobody any good, or possibly a lucky winner for City from a mistake by us. We won't get enough opportunities for our players to get one right.

Can’t believe the atmosphere. Just feels like such a small-time mentality not to want to win. Glad the players aren’t being affected by it.
maybe you should ask Daniel Levy and his admirers about having "small time mentalities" and such.

The lack of a plan b all season has been leveled at Ange and here we have a complete system shift, along with a totally offensive side with no centre forward. If Pep did this he'd be a genius. We have our own genius, so much more to come from Ange as his squad develops.

Important to prove its not true as I said earlier. People won't like it because they will say "why now" but it's been a good peek into the future. I care much more about what we do than anything else.

If people get caught up in the "won it at Spurs" in a 38 game season, then they need to grow up or find new work if they can't handle banter

we're seeing something really clever from Ange tonight

why the fudge hasn't he approached every game like this?
Could be the options he has available have forced him to play this way and it's actually working better than some of our first choice XI. Much like we were flying against Villa, Spam, and City in the first half of the season in spite of the fact we had a depleted team.

Not much on the bench for us.

Kulu and lo Celso and that's about it.

Can someone give me more insight into the youngsters?

Their bench is crazy good.

If only we’d performed like this against ARSEnal the other week and ended their title challenge.
I think our performance so far tonight is much down to City feeling the pressure while we're not. We're really not so bad as some of the performances the latter half of the season suggests. Had the title been at stake for us we would undoubtedly have been 3 down by now. If City doesn't score within 20 minutes I think we will nick it.

A really good effort so far.

I fully expect us to gas out at 75 minutes, our midfield will start jogging and the bench is super thin,

Back