• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

No Dier at all. Nice to see Donley, Dorrington and Santiago make the squad. Surely Dier must be injured if we would rather another keeper on the bench before him?

Dier doesn't even make the bench!

Veliz, Richalison, Santiago and Donley give us options going forward, even if untested.

Lack of options at the back apart from keepers

Considering how many players are out, it isn't a bad side. Which just lack quality subs, which are so crucial to Postecoglou's normal setup. After 70mins we may struggle, though less games might help.

PEH nor Skipp starting is interesting, and surprising.

Johnson could hurt them with width.
Very concerned about their wide players.

But biggest plus point - Austin on the bench in case we need to rest Porro.

They had a hard match midweek. Think we will go in 2-0 down at half time. Then Sonny will get a couple as they tire. Draw 2-2.

Considering how many players are out, it isn't a bad side. Which just lack quality subs, which are so crucial to Postecoglou's normal setup. After 70mins we may struggle, though less games might help.
My thoughts exactly. First 11 looks quite decent, but bench lacks quality.

Feel for Dier. This probably had to happen but perhaps Mourinho or Conte should have done it a couple of years ago. The lad’s a good pro and has been a very good servant for us. Very sad to see things end like this.

Not confident today. Intrigued to see how the gung ho approach goes but would be delighted with any sort of result.

We are practicing that high line by the looks of it. I like Ange is sticking to his principles, but I really fear Haaland could have an absolute field day. Can we bring Matty Cash on to knobble him???

Feel for Dier. This probably had to happen but perhaps Mourinho or Conte should have done it a couple of years ago. The lad’s a good pro and has been a very good servant for us. Very sad to see things end like this.

Not confident today. Intrigued to see how the gung ho approach goes but would be delighted with any sort of result.

For me thats anything less than 4-1 or 3-0 today

Back