• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

more likely Dier has an injury/bug than has been left out, from looking at who is on the bench

good to see Richi back, assume he's some way of fitness though if Gil is getting the start

can't afford another defeat today, whatever it takes

Kulu and Son like scoring against this lot don't they? Both could do with a goal.

Delighted to see Richy back on the bench, seems a quicker recovery than expected, hopefully it'll be a same for our other injuries.

I wonder if Dier has had an injury problem, seems like people are just assuming Ange has dropped him. Either way it may a chance for Dorrington, not exactly an easy introduction to the premier League if it comes to it!

more likely Dier has an injury/bug than has been left out, from looking at who is on the bench

good to see Richi back, assume he's some way of fitness though if Gil is getting the start

Can't we? Still 6th with a defeat whilst we pass some more time getting back to key players returning.

The result is almost a given so there's no point being dramatic about it but there's more importance on the performance.

Can’t afford another defeat? We’re playing the best side in Europe, unbeaten at home for 12 months with no centre backs, half our midfield and a bunch of others missing.

I’ve written today off. The next 7 days will be more telling. If we get anything today, I’ll be shocked.

Extremely worried about this game.
They are virtually full strength,we are ravaged with injuries.
They have seen their rivals win and know they really have to win.
This looks like a car crash to me.

Can't we? Still 6th with a defeat whilst we pass some more time getting back to key players returning.

The result is almost a given so there's no point being dramatic about it but there's more importance on the performance.

Can’t afford another defeat? We’re playing the best side in Europe, unbeaten at home for 12 months with no centre backs, half our midfield and a bunch of others missing.

I’ve written today off. The next 7 days will be more telling. If we get anything today, I’ll be shocked.

would be 4 straight defeats, I doubt we've ever done that

Really need Bissouma to get his mojo back today.
If that happens, we have a chance.
We'll need the perfect game

If you ever feel bad about your life, just remember that someone was tasked with designing a third kit for a multi billion pound global sports brand..... and decided to use the last pencil in the draw and finish if off with a black bic biro

Back